~EPISODE SIX-PART TWO~

"If you count up to a hundred ten times. And each time you get to a hundred, put your finger up. Then, get to two hundred and put another finger up." Harry tells everyone how to do it.

"Make sure you use the clock in there to track where you're at. Otherwise, you'll start forgetting. So, if you count to a hundred each time, then move the clock to one." Chip explains. "I'm going elsewhere. You are all making this unnecessarily difficult and confusing." Holly stands up and walks to a different room.

"Can you get me a glass?" Holly asks chip, as she walks into the kitchen. "Sure." He nods, opening the cupboard and bringing one down. "Thanks." She smiles, walking over to the sink. "What are they doing?" Holly whispers to Chip. "Seeing if they can count in time. I don't know." He shrugs.

"Helpful." She nods turning the tap off. "Stop." Liv says making Harry laugh. "Fuck me Liv, your off by four seconds. Nah your gonna get us fucked. You've got to practice come here." He scoffs.

"Harry shut the fuck up!" Holly shouts, making everyone look at her. "I swear to god, you just need to zip your mouth." Holly points to him. "I'm not doing anything wrong." He shrugs his shoulders. "Swear down?" Holly asks. "I swear down." Harry nods.

"Right how about you continue your counting, and you come with me." Chip says pulling Holly away. "What's wrong?" Chip asks as they walk away. "Nothing." Holly shakes her head. "Harry's just being fucking jarring." Holly scoffs when she sees Chip give her a look.

"Come on, he's not that bad." Chip looks her in the eyes. "Your right, he's not that bad. It's just today, he's getting on my nerves." Holly explains.

"Yeah, your button was pushed, easily. It usually takes more than that, what's going on?" Chip asks grabbing her shoulders. "I don't have a clue." Holly yawns.

"Your cute, you know that." Chip looks down on his girlfriend lovingly. "Shut up you nerd." She scoffs pushing him away.

"Housemates, Max has completed his challenge. Liv is next."

"It's been like ten minutes." Chip says as he and Holly walk back into the room. "Liv your turn girl, good luck. You do you." Holly pats the girl's back. "I knew he was gonna give up." Destini complains.

"Bruv, I swear to god, when Max gets out here if any of you shout at him. I'm gonna lose my shit. And I mean, to anyone." Holly shouts as she looks between Grace and Chip. "You got it?" She asks. "I got it." Chip is the first one to reply.

"I don't know why, I'm all of a sudden like really protective of him. I think it's because I low-key see my brother in him. Harry's a bit autistic you know. Has a really low attention span, and Max he has just a little less attention span. So I don't know what people are expecting from him." Holly explains as she leans back in the storeroom chair.

"She's not going to do anything." Harry scoffs under his breath so only Destini heard him. "She can be scary." Destini says, moving away. "We've lost twenty minutes of time. Cus he's like ten, fifteen minutes there right? So, he's miles off." Chip says.

"Bro, I don't think he's spent ten minutes tho." Harry shrugs. "You're only allowed twenty-five minutes to tell the time off." Chip continues to explain. "Have we even been out for ten minutes?" Harry asks.

"Nah there's ten people to go bro. That's what I mean, we're not gonna get the special prize." Chip shakes his head. "Oh shit." Rachel says. "It's not a big deal, okay." Holly scoffs.

"You're a fucking doughnut man." Chip points to Max as he sees him leave the room. "That was like ten minutes." Chip smiles, as Max walks closer to him. "Harry, I swear to you." Holly warns as he walks closer to Chip.