~EPISODE TEN-PART FOUR~

"When Rachel was announced, I can't lie I was yawning. How can you look so leng during the day, but a nitbag in the morning?" Chip starts. "You go, queen!" Holly claps her hand, making him laugh.

"My name is Chipo Crimes, and you know I won't lack. Walahi Balahi Talahi, this girl's only personality trait is her back." He shrugs, making everyone laugh. "He's got this in the bag." Holly covers her face. "I knew that was coming." Billy nods.

"Rachel thinks she's bad, she thinks she can hurt me. But, look at the state of her teeth cast me, bro, I know that shit's from Turkey." He says, making everyone gasp.

"But Rachel when you have kids, I'm curious who will be the farther. The type of dons you go for might be the Nigerian Jeffery Dahmer." He smiles, making everyone lean back in their seats. "Look at Rachel fanning herself, the heat is rising." Holly laughs.

"That made no sense." Billy shakes his head. "No sense at all, exactly." Rachel laughs, pointing in Billy's direction. "Oh my god, my bars are so cold, you would think I'm Siberian. The way this girl seasons her chicken, I can't believe she's Nigerian." Chip shakes his head.

"My chicken was sick wasn't it though?" Rachel asks, the housemates. "It was alright." Holly shrugs.

"She also claims she's resilient, and we know she'll make Max nuts swift. But, the only Brazilian in you is that Brazilian bum lift." Chip finishes. "That was cold." Holly claps her hand. "All natural baby." Rachel stands up.

"Chip you're such a simp, if your girlfriend had a dick it would constantly limp." Rachel starts, making Holly gasp. "Most annoying guy on fellas, and I know calfred makes you jealous." Rachel reads, making Chip look down.

"Man said Calfred." Holly laughs, leaning back. "All you do is smell shit, it's actually vile. Oh wait, and I heard your girl's a paedophile." Rachel laughs, making Holly stand up. "To clarify quickly, I'm not a perv." She looks into the camera.

"Sorry Holl's." Rachel looks at the girl, as she sits back down. "Not forgiven." She jokes, looking back at the girl. "Talking about paedophiles how are you waking up with a semi? Next to a guy that's nine years younger than you." She says, making Chip point towards Holly.

"That brother is a little bit sus, and I know if your girlfriend wasn't in the bed next to you, you'd probably suck his nuts." Rachel nods, making Billy throw his arms around Kate and Holly. "What? Nah, she means that." The boy points at Rachel.

"What did I do?" Max turns to look at Holly. "I heard you've been on YouTube for years, yet I still don't know who the fuck you are. That'd be my biggest fear. I saw you crying over Harry, and you're meant to be the most popular guy. Yet, you're still after GK Barry." Rachel pretends to mic drop.

"I've just been violated, there's no way I'm coming back from it." Chip shakes his head. "What about me?" Holly shakes her head, walking to the front. "Nah, she meant that." Billy says. "I don't mean it." Rachel shakes her head. "Don't worry about it, girl." Chip waves her off.

"Holly will be crying tonight, as she's been called a paedophile before. Haven't you love?" Grace looks at Holly.

"Yeah, sadly I have. And they couldn't be more wrong. I was with my brother and sister, who are like four and six years younger than me." Holly explains.

"But it happened to the best of us. Do you know what I mean?" Grace questions.

"No, I don't. How do I get called a paedophile for being with my brother and sister?" The brunette shrugs.

"We'll never know." Grace shakes her head.

"We've got a South London girl, and a raging tory." Grace reads, before passing the paper to Holly. "From fighting over a short king to rimming each other's assholes. Okay, you definitely wrote this." Holly laughs, passing the paper back to her. "We've got Kate and Destini." Grace nods.