~EPISODE THIRTEEN ~ PART TWO~

"Someone is effortlessly the most chill, laidback, calm, collected and purely an Aclass MAN." Max reads the comment. "So obviously Max is out." Holly shrugs. "I feel like it's Chip." Rachel points to the man. "But I also thought it could be Ilyas," Chip says. "Same, but then he isn't really purely an Aclass man, is he," Holly says. "So yeah I'd have to say, Chip," Holly concludes.

"But I feel like Billy is more calm." Destini expresses her opinion while everyone says, Chip.  "To be fair though, I think it's between Chip and Ily." Grace agrees with the others. "You gotta look at the name of the account Isha Chettri. That's Chip, that's Chippoinions." Billy laughs. "That was a good one." Holly nods, pointing at the twenty-year-old.

"So we all collectively think it's Chip, locked in," Rachel says once everyone reaches a verdict. "It has to be Chip man." Billy shrugs before the lights turn green. "I knew it." Holly smiles, clapping her hands. "We got an A-Plus." Billy nods. "Thank you, Aisha, Isha. Is it Isha?" Chip wonders. "Yes, it's Isha," Holly tells him.

"Ooo," Billy says when a new message pops up on the screen. "It's not Grace." Chip makes everyone laugh before Holly even had the chance to read the comment. "Blank is honestly beautiful, even without make-up." Holly reads, squinting her eyes so she can see better. "I think it's Kate," Destini says, as Chip and Grace hug. "Yeah, I think it's Kate." Max agrees. "It's a short name." Billy points out.

"Yeah, it's, Kate." Rachel and everyone nods. "It could be any other girl." Chip shrugs making everyone laugh. "Especially my sexy girlfriend, who never really wears makeup." He adds, slowly leaning back and pretending to yawn as he puts his arm around the girl next to him. "Now that's mega rizz." Ilyas laughs watching Holly cover her face as she blushes. "Go on Kate. You lock it in." Destini tells the blonde.

"It's Kate, locked in." The blonde laughs. "Oh my god, get a grip." Chip sarcastically says. "Main character syndrome." Ilyas shakes his head. "That statement is the truest thing ever." Holly nods when the light turn green and the housemates cheer when Kate's name is revealed. "Aww, thanks Holl's." The blonde smiles. "Someone, is the realistic one, six laughing crying faces, I absolutely love her," Holly whispers to herself.

"Grace or Holly," Kate says. "Yeah one of them." Billy nods making the two girls turn to each other. "Both of you are so straightforward." Chip looks between his girlfriend and the tiktoker. "I think it's Grace," Holly says. "Why?" The Keeling girl looks at the brunette. "Well, I haven't actually said that many bad things since we've been in here." Holly shrugs making everyone laugh. "What." She throws her arms in the air.

"You've said plenty of bad things," Max tells her. "Have I?" Holly questions. "You having no clue how much shit you've said these two weeks baffles me." Chip shakes his head. "I still think it's Grace." Holly stands by her answer. "Okay, I guess we're going with Grace," Chip tells the housemates. "We all think it's Grace, locked in," Max says after a little bit of conversation.

"Oh, I guess I was wrong." Holly itches her head when Rachel's name pops up and the light goes red. "There's a first for everything." Grace pats Holly's shoulder. "It's not my first, I was wrong about my ex, so." The twenty-seven-year-old sasses. "You go girl." Ilyas clicks his fingers after everyone's confusion goes. "Aww." Rachel smiles, making a heart with her hands. "Your teeth are perfect," Holly says.

"Thank you, turkey teeth." The woman winks. "Ahh, I get you." Holly points at her. "Oi, Grace how do you feel it wasn't you," Billy asks the girl. "Livid." Grace jokes, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Max, we already know it's Mr Khadar." Holly laughs when a comment about someone getting dropped pops up on the screen. "Ahh, they put it in," Destini screams, jumping onto Chip.

"You gonna allow that?" Grace whispers when Holly's mouth drops. "Fuck no." The woman scoffs, shoving the girl away and making her fall to the floor. "What the fuck." Destini says, standing up. "Did you fall, are you okay?" Holly pretends to be sympathetic. "Fuck you," Destini whispers, sitting back down. "Next time don't throw yourself on someone when their girlfriend is sitting right next to them." Holly shakes her head.