~EPISODE ONE-PART TWO~

"Is that your luxury item?" Harry points to Chip, as he opens a brand new Rubix cube. "Yep." The YouTuber nods. "Thank god bro. I was thinking if someone was gonna bring one in. Bro, I got a poker set." The Gallagher boy says gassed.

"Oi, you know what I got? I got a book." Max says while Chip shouts over him. "Oooohhhh. Your genius, that's just a sick idea." The eldest says, ripping open the plastic.

"I'm fucking shit at poker." Holly says, laying down on her bed. "I was thinking it's either a set of cards, but then I was like you can only do certain amounts with a set of cards and I was like poker set, we can bang poker. And do games and shit." Harry suggests. "You're a genius." Chip nods.

"I'm glad you have a Rubix's cube." Harry tells him, walking to Holly's bed. "Bro, thi... thi... this is gonna take me two weeks to do you know." Chip stutters.

"Have you ever done a Rubix's cube?" Harry asks, sitting down next to the only girl in the room. "Like, maybe when I was ten years old. It used to come with a little pamphlet as well, told you to like how to." Chip shrugs.

"You know I can do it." Harry cuts the chip off. "He said he can do it in fifteen seconds, but obviously it's him so." The Larkin boy says, after a second of silence.

"Yeah, I don't know." Harry sucks in a breath. "I honestly wanna see how I look in this." Max says, but no one hears him. "We'll have a conversation tho." Harry laughs, pointing between him and the nineteen-year-old.

"Yeah, go for it, like let's talk." Max says, walking closer to the three. "So what, how do I just, do I just..." Chip trails off. "Have you never done a Rubix's cube?" Harry asks. "Yeah when I was a kid, so what you're meant to do? Just mess it up as much as you can." Chip asks.

"You just, mess it up as much as you can and then it's just algorithms pretty much." Harry explains, standing up. "Algorithms CTI and everything on a Rubik's cube." Chip laughs.

"Can we please shut up about this Rubix's cube?" Holly huffs out. "Just because you've done loads. Show me how to do it." Chip pleads, handing the girl the toy.

"You can do it?" Max asks. "Yeah, she can do it well fast, trust. She has like, nearly a whole wall of them, for some reason?" Chip replies to Max, knowing his girlfriend is concentrating on the Rubix's cube in her hand. "Done." Holly yawns, handing it back to chip after 27 seconds. "That is mad that is." Max says, mesmerised.

"Who's that?" Harry asks as the four in the bedroom hear a voice. "Hey, nice to meet you." A brunette walks into the room with Grace. "Nice to meet you, I'm Harry." The man hugs her. "Liv." She reveals, walking to hug Max.

"Hi, I'm Max." The boy hugs her back. "Hi." She looks up at Chip as he stands up to hug her. "Hey, I'm Holly. It's so nice to meet you." The girl smiles bringing the girl into a hug. "You really fit by the way." She randomly says.

"Thanks I'm Liv, and I have a boyfriend, but thanks for the compliment." The shorter girl unsurely says. "It's fine, I have a boyfriend as well, I call every girl that's hot fit tho. So I wasn't trying to hit on you or anything." Holly rushes out. "No it's fine, thank you for the compliment." Liv smiles.

"What are everyone's luxury items can I just ask?" Harry speaks up. "A book." Rachel says. "UNO cards." Destini then says. "You got UNO cards?" Holly sits up In excitement.