~EPISODE SEVEN-PART THREE~

"Do you wanna give me a massage?" Kate asks Max as she walks into the room. "Take a seat." Max tells her. "Do you wanna give me a massage?" She asks again. "Only if you massage me first." The nineteen-year-old says.

"Fuck no." Kate pushes his hands away. "Yo, was my massage good the other day?" Billy asks as Kate walks closer to him. "Do you wanna give me a massage?" She asks him, ignoring his question.

"I said was it good the other day?" Billy says. "Yeah, it was alright." She nods. "It was alright?" Billy kisses his teeth. "It was alright." Kate nods.

"Will you give me a massage?" Kate looks at Holly. "Sorry, I would but apparently I'm gonna be massaging Chip at some point today. And I only have the mental capacity to do one." Holly shakes her head.

"That's fine, hope you enjoy your massage Chip." The blonde looks at the curly-haired boy. "Don't worry, I will." He smiles.

"I'm so happy they got me pickles and Ritz." Holly looks at Chip as he drinks tea. "Can I have a Ritz? Just one." He holds up one finger. "In your dreams." She scoffs, looking at Grace, Max, Harry and Destini as they crowd around the camera, begging for something to do.

"We open a new barber shop, he's just got his first trim, then it's him." Ilyas points to Chip and Harry. "Can I give you a trim?" Harry asks Max. "Yeah, do you want a trim?" Chip asks the nineteen-year-old as well. "He's just got a trim." Harry points to Chip.

"What did he do?" Max asks. "I shaped him up." Harry tells him. "Lined me up, did a little fade." Chip motions to his hair. "What the fuck are you doing?" Max asks Holly as she's stood behind Chip, stroking his hair.

"Don't all look at me, it feels nice. Leave me alone." Holly laughs, looking down. "I'll only let you go, just down." Max tells him. "That's perfect. I'll be back." Harry nods, walking out of the room.

"That's fine, that's what I had." Chip informs him. "You fucking lost that, I'm chatting shit, bro. Fuck off." Max laughs. "Nah, come, come." Harry says. "Chip said he'll give you five bills." Ilyas lies.

"Five bills?" Max asks, leaning on the bannister. "Yeah." Harry nods. "Say you'll give me five bills, if I do it." Max walks closer to the table. "I'll give you five bills if you let him do a full trim." Chip points at Max.

"Yeah, full trim, five bills. But, you've gotta let me be in control." Harry tells him. "Fully bald?" Max runs his fingers through his hair. "No, not fully bald." Ilyas shakes his head. "Only if you want to be bald tho." Holly shrugs.

"Imagine if he does it yeah. And he's like, not good enough. And he's like, Nah I can't pay you five bills." Max turns to look at Holly, Chip and Ilyas. "Nah, no matter what, I'll do it. But, you have to get a proper trim." Chip concludes. "What's a proper trim?" Max asks.

"You actually down to give him that much money?" Harry asks, shocked. "Erm, okay a proper trim is this, you have to let Harry, you have to..." Chip gets cut off by Ilyas. "He gives you five, I'll give you two and Holly will give you three. So then that's a grand and he's gotta put something in the top." Ilyas says.

"Erm, I'm sorry yeah but why are you giving away my money like that, man?" Holly stands up straight and turns to Ilyas.

"You don't need to." Max turns to the girl. "Nah, I have more than enough money, you'll get it as soon as we're out. Promise." Holly tells him. "How much will you give me?" Max asks Harry. "I'll give you a bill." The parkorest says. "Swear to god." Max points up.

"That's one thousand one hundred." Holly tells him. "Fucking hell, let's go." Max claps his hands together and walks off. "He's like a kid on Christmas." Holly laughs.