~EPISODE SEVEN-PART ONE~

Holly's POV:
"It was fucking hilarious, he got humbled so badly." I laugh quietly as I look at Chip. "I saw your face, you wanted to fight him, didn't you?" Chip smiles. "Erm, kinda. But, I would've felt really bad once I dropped him." I explain.

"I hope his ribs are alright." My boyfriend says, turning his head to look at Max behind him. "Why are your beds so close?" I question. "Don't even, it's Max, the little twat keeps pushing his closer to mine." Chip huffs turning back to look at me.

"I'm kinda jealous, you know. He's taking the heat from your body, it's supposed to be mine." I lean forward to him. "I love you, you know that?" Chip stares at me.

"And I love you, but please stop, staring at me Josh it's kinda weird." I cover my mouth to hide my growing smile. "You're cute when you lie, you love my stare. It's kinda sexy isn't it?" He asks making a face. "Your just, your too funny babe." I sarcastically say shaking my head.

"So Holly, Chip." Liv says looking at me and Chip as she sits on my bunk. "Hello, Liv." I whisper, so I don't wake anyone up. "Remember you can't be loud, everyone's asleep." Chip reminds us.

"We're well aware thank you." I nod as I look at him. "I wanted to ask you two something." Liv says, getting under my duvet.

"Which is..." I lean forward wanting to know what she wanted to ask. "You two." The freestyler points between me and Chip. "Us two?" I ask simultaneously with Chip, as we look at each other. "Yes, you two. I'm not stupid guys. You two are cute." She laughs a bit.

"I'm sorry Liv, are you indicating that you want a threesome? With me and Chip?" I sarcastically ask, sitting up. I mean I know she's figured out that Chip and I are dating, but it's fun to mess with her. "Yeah, that's a bit weird." Chip rubs his chin, playing along.

"No, what the fuck. That's disgusting, I have a boyfriend." Liv shakes her head. "Yeah and so do we, well Chip has a girlfriend, not a boyfriend, you know what I meant." I ramble. "Yeah, you." Liv points to me. "Me?" I pretend to be stupid and point to myself.

"Yeah, Chip's girlfriend is you." Liv explains. "I'm taking the silence as you two are dating, and you're looking at each other to try and figure out what to say." The girl analyses Chip's and my moves.

"You caught us." I let out an awkward laugh, not knowing what to say. "Wait you're actually dating?" Liv asks, just making sure. "Yes, yes we are dating. Have been for nearly five years." Chip nods.

"God, you should go on the fella's mysteries, your a better detective than Freezy." I tell Liv after a second of silence. "Well, I'm going to sleep. I won't tell anyone so don't worry." Liv smiles sending me a wink.

"Love ya too honey." I wink back at her, as she walks to her bed. "Go to sleep, both of you." She whispers shouts, as she lies down and closes her eyes. "Night. I love you." I lay down holding my hand out to him.

"I love you, darling." He smiles, taking my hand and kisses it. "I love you both as well." Chip and I hear. "We love you too Liv." We both say, closing our eyes.

Third Person POV:

"Ha, we're the last two to actually get up, out of bed." Holly laughs, as she puts her jumper on. "I mean, it usually is. We're lazy shits." Chip shakes his head. "Well, I have reasons as to why I'm always the last one up." Holly scoffs, sitting on the floor.

"And why's that?" Chip looks over at her. "Well I'm fucking freezing, I'm always the last one asleep, and I don't feel comfortable in that bed." She lists off, putting her shoes on. "I think the beds are kinda comfy you know." Chip yawns.

"Josh, I sleep in a queen-sized bed, next to my warm snuggly boyfriend. I've been sleeping in a single bunk-bed, on my own. There's a difference so no they're not comfy." She huffs, standing up.