~EPISODE TWELVE-PART TWO~

"What's this about now?" Holly sighs, walking out of the bedroom. "What's that?" Ilyas points to the device in Holly's hand. "My MP3." Holly smiles, putting it in her pocket.

"What, how have you got that?" Ilyas asks as he stands up. "It's my main luxury item." Holly laughs. "Let's listen to some music." He walks over to her. "Fuck off." The girl scoffs.

"Holly, girl I thought we were friends." Ilyas turns around with his hands in the air, after Holly walks past him. "We are, I'm just not letting you put these in your ear. Do you know how disgusting that is?" The brunette asks, sitting down next to her boyfriend.

"Alright, that's fair." Ilyas nods sitting down. "Red light, red light." Chip repeats as he slings his arm over Holly. "Red light, green light." The girl says in a high voice. "What?" She sighs as everyone looks at her. "Your weird." Grace laughs. "So you're telling me that I'm the only one who thought of that?" Holly questions.

"Exactly." She scoffs as everyone looks away. "They said to take a seat, and I stood up. What the fuck." Billy shakes his head. "You silly goose." Holly points to him. "Why is it red?" Destini asks. "Grace, someone might get evicted." Max suggests, leaning forward to look at the blonde.

"Shut up, right now." She tells him. "Okay." He says, looking back at the screen. "Why is it red?" Destini asks again. "Shut up." Grace looks at Holly as Chip covers her mouth. "Do not say a word." Chip points at her before he removes his hand.

"Love no one know why the light was fucking red. Why do you keep asking? Like, cool you asked once, and so did everyone else. But you were just there keep asking like we know the bloody answer." Holly rolls her eyes, staring at the camera.

"What the actual fuck?" Max itches his head. "Is this everyone?" Max looks around at the housemates. "I'm scared man, I'm scared." Billy leans back on the sofa. "This is everyone." Ilyas tells the nineteen-year-old. "Don't worry Bil, your not the only one." Holly looks at the twenty-year-old.

"Footalylum asked you to trade your fellow housemate's points in exchange for messages from home." Ilyas reads from the screen. "Shit." Holly sarcastically says, putting both of her hands on her face. "Did they?" Chip asks. "They did." Ilyas nods. "Yeah, they did still I remember." Max sighs.

"Here's how it went." Ilyas says after the screen changes. "Oh shit." Grace leans forward. "Grace, love, from that reaction you've taken someone's points." Holly turns to the girl next to her. All Grace did was wink at the twenty-seven-year-old. "Watch they put me first." Max says, making everyone look at the screen.

"You can win back your message from home, by trading five points from one of your fellow housemates. If you do not want to trade someone else's points you will lose your message." Sugarlips voice is heard as the screen changes to Kate in the storeroom.

"She's doing a thumbnail." Max says, looking at Kate's face. "Weren't we all?" Holly laughs, making everyone agree with her.

"Okay, I'm trying to be tactical here about who is below me, so I'm gonna take, I'm gonna take Max's points." Grace nods on the screen.

"Woah." Holly covers her face, as Max turns to look at the TikToker.

"I'm gonna take, I'm gonna take away, Billy's five points." Ilyas itches his beard.

"He's mad." Holly laughs, as Billy stands up and walks towards Ilyas as he watches himself explain why. "Sit down, sit down." Max tells the freestyler.

"Ima take points from Kate, even though Holly will take mine, I'm going with Kate." Destini pops up on the screen.

"What the fuck." Holly mouths, looking at the camera in the corner of the room. "Destini!" The blonde shouts, looking at the girl. "I thought she'd choose me." Holly itches her head in her daydream.