~EPISODE TWO-PART ONE~

"Sugartits, I have had zero hours, zero minutes and zero seconds of sleep last night." Holly grumbles out while yawning.

"That doesn't sound good."

"I was in a room full of fucking animals, I'm telling you! Grace I already knew she was bad. But then we have max, who snores like a... a whale, not only that... not only that! Harry comes in and starts snoring like a hippo." Holly explains.

"You sure do like your animals."

"If this is how it is every night, I'm going home. I'm joking I'm not going home, I'll just end up smothering some people with their pillowcases. And yes sugartits, I like animals." Holly says leaning back in the chair.

"No, no literally, he was like, pack it in, and I was like, oooh, I thought I was snoring. I was like I'm so sorry." Grace explains to Kate, Ilyas, Max and Holly, who's still in bed.

"Really? By accident?" Kate turns to Ilyas. "I sleeptalk." Ilyas looks at Kate. "Same brotha." Holly yawns, as she holds up her hand for a second before dropping it.

"I kinda gathered that it probably wasn't..." Grace gets cut off by what Kate says. "Did you not hear them?" Kate questions Grace and Ilyas. "No, I heard Max, then I think Rachel snored a little bit." The Keeling girl reveals. "I heard Max, he made a mad noise this morning." Ilyas whiles his eyes.

"Did he?" Kate asks. "Like a like a..." Ilyas growls like a dog. "Yeah, no, he did, didn't he? He like growled." Grace nods. "It was so weird." Ilyas says.

"You sounded like a whale Max." Holly yawns again as she sits up. "It sounds nice tho init?" Max looks at the floor. "He was growling, a little wet dream." Ilyas suggests making the girls laugh.

"Nah literally, happen a few times. My thing went rising, I had to go to the toilet." Max explains holding his arm up. "Rising and where? That's awful." Grace laughs, as she walks out of the room. "The sunrise, init, sunrise." Max follows on behind Grace.

"Can you pass me the shorts that are on the floor please, Kate?" Holly stretches as she points to one of Chip's shorts. "There Chip's." Kate picks them up and passes them to her. "I know, my shits under the bed, and I'm too tired to get it out." Holly explains putting the shorts on.

"I'll be out there in a minute, I need time to wake up fully." Holly waves around her head. "Ah alright then, see you in a bit." Kate walks out of the room. "I'm going back to sleep." Holly yawns hiding under her covers.

"What the fuck? Why are you all just crowding around me?" Holly looks throughout the group. "You were sleep talking." Ilyas points to the girl. "Oh shit." Holly throws her head in her hands.

"Can I have that? Thank you." Holly steals Chip's coffee before he had time to respond. "Okay how about you all stop crowding? Then when I come to the kitchen we'll talk about it then?" Holly suggests making everyone walk out of the room.

"Chip! Make your bloody bed!" Holly shouts making Chip stop. "Why? No one else's is." Chip looks at the beds. "Just please make your bed." Holly rubs her head. "Of course Princess. Lewis." Chip walks to his bed and makes it.

"How are you feeling, after your first night, in the locked-in house?"

"I feel like a million dollars. I have no clue what time it is, don't know what time I woke up, the time I went to bed. But, I feel okay." Chip nods.

"There's only one snorer, I think and it's Harry. And it is pretty loud, he sleeps at the other end of the room. So that's peak for whoever's next to him." Chip stares into the camera.