~EPISODE SEVEN-PART TWO~

"No, let me go last!" Harry shouts as he walks off to do the challenge first. "Just jump over the dog. Jump over it." Billy tells him. "Billy man, are you stupid?" Holly questions as she turns to look at him. "No." He shakes his head. "Alright." She nods turning to look at Harry.

"This is gonna be fucking priceless." Holly smiles as the countdown begins. "Ohh he's off. Not faster than the dog tho. Shit did that just bite his hand, that is well deserved. Well done doggo!" Holly claps her hand, as the dog brings Harry to the floor.

"How the fuck, are you not shitting yourself right now?" Rachel turns to look at the girl. "It's just, not scary." She shrugs. "Stand up Harry!" Billy shouts, making Holly double over in laughter.

"Fucking hell Bill, your so clueless sometimes." She shakes her head, gaining composure. "Bro, it actually merked me, it actually got me."
Is the first thing Harry says when he walks over to the housemates.

"Oi Harry, we can never do our handshake again, I'm never handshaking you again." Billy shakes his head, wiggling his finger. "Bro, honestly, bring your hands in. That's sketchy. And, it's way faster than you think." Harry explains.

"He nearly got his had taken off." Chip explains.

"It was fucking hilarious tho." Holly laughs, walking into the room. "And before you ask, everyone's doing my head in upstairs. You two, Grace and Liv are the only people I can tolerate at this moment of time." She nods, walking behind the chair.

"Hello, Holly." Max winks at the girl, but all he gets was a thumbs up.

"You know, once I saw that I was like yeah well, I'm not doing that." Chip shakes his head.

"But you did." Max and Holly say at the same time, turning to fist-bump each other.

"But, I did it anyway." Chip nods.

"So shush." The two others simultaneously say again.

"Man, we're like the same person." Holly smiles, looking at the camera.

"I don't like this teaming up by the way. It's rude." Chip looks between the two.

"Are you good!" Holly shouts to Chip when she sees him move his head around. "Am I good? No, no." He turns to look at her, shaking his head.

"You can do this,  just run." She encourages. "Yeah, no shit!" He shouts to her, turning to look straight ahead when the countdown starts.

"Shit, and he's off." Holly laughs when Chip starts to run. "And he's down, with a dog attached to his ass. Exactly what he didn't want." Holly breathes out between laughs.

"Oh, he done it again. You greedy little bastard. Let me get to that orange pole!" He shouts trying to crawl. "Let me go! Let me go!" He repeats still trying to crawl.

"That wanted your cake." Holly pats Chip's shoulder when he walks over to the group. "Nah, that's all for you." He jokingly says, sending her a wink.

"I'm joking guys." He holds up his hands, as he looks around the housemates. "Hmmm." Liv, Grace and Ilyas nod. "Right it's your turn now." Chip pushes Ilyas. "Guys, pray for me." He shakes his head, walking away.

"But I hurt my ankle, I fell over when the dog hit me. But yeah, I'll be alright." Chip shakes his head.

"Nah well-deserved man." Max nods.

"Everyone fell over when the dog hit them." Holly scoffs.

"You didn't." Max points to the girl.