~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FIVE~

"Halfway through the performance guys, thank you for being patient. I appreciate it." Holly nods. "I'll wait here forever if you wanted me to." Liv tells the brunette, making everyone agree with her.

"You swoon me." She waves everyone off, a red tint coming onto her face.

"My next song, I need my duet partner." Holly turns to look at her boyfriend. "Me." Chip points to himself. "No, the ghost behind you." She sarcastically says.

"Yes you, get up here." She walks over to him and pulls him on stage. "I don't know the song, I can't sing sorry." Chip shrugs, trying to walk off the stage.

"You know this song, your the one who's got it stuck in my head you twat, and you can sing so there's nothing to be sorry about." She smiles smugly as she grabs his shoulder and pulls him back towards her.

"Now, here's your microphone." Holly passes the spare one to him. "Thank you." He smiles unsurely, taking the mic off her.

"See you enjoy this song." Holly bops her head, seeing Chip do the same. "Baby, I just don't get it. Take it away Josh." Holly tells him. "Do you enjoy being hurt? I know you smelled the perfume, the makeup on his shirt." He starts to sing making Holly smiles Triumphantly.

"If I was your man." Chip sings. "Baby you'd." Holly sings the backing bit. "I'd be coming home." Chip nods his head. "Back to you." Holly sings. "Every night, doing you right." Chip turns to Holly making her smirk.

"You should let me love you, let me be the one to, give you everything, you want and need." Holly and Chip sing together using one mic as they stare at each other.

"Baby, good love and protection. Make me your selection. Show you, the way love's, supposed to be." They both laugh, as they start swaying side, to side.

"Your true beauty's description looks so good that it hurts. You're a dime, plus's ninety-nine. And it's a shame, don't even know what you're worth. Everywhere you go, they stop and stare cause you're bad and it shows. From your head to your toes, out of control, baby you know." Chip takes the mic of Holly and starts to sing all by himself.

"This is honestly too funny." Holly laughs, shaking her head, watching as her boyfriend dances across the stage. "If I was your man." Chip songs, passing Holly's mic back to her so she can sing her bits.

"Baby you'd." Holly laughs, as Chip grabs her hand and pulls her along with him. "Good love and protection, make me your selection. Show you the way love's supposed to be, yeah." Holly and chip clap their hands, everyone else joining in with them.

"Let me love you. That's all you need, baby." Chip stops singing and says normally, looking at Holly.

"Love me all you want." She smiles, Chip kissing her. "That was an outstanding performance, from both of you!" Ilyas stands up and claps, everyone else copying his actions.

"You can leave that in sugar, no cutting stuff out." Holly waggles her finger at the camera. "I guess we're out and proud." Chip shrugs.

"I was already out and proud, I like dick and vagina. But, I'll gladly accept you If you were to come out, and say you like dick as well?" Holly shrugs. "I'm not gay!" Chip shouts, making everyone laugh.

"I know, I'm just teasing. Now, go be my bodyguard and stand over there again." Holly smiles, pointing to the spot Chip was standing in before he started singing.