[ 4 ]: The man on the radio

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER FOUR: ' The Man On The Radio. '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE ONE |
Days Gone Bye

 ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE ONE |Days Gone Bye

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* FIRST PERSON *

━━━━━ IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS since I started feeling a little like myself again.

And it's been a few days since I've spoken to Glenn or even seen him because he has been avoiding me.

I was a bitch to him during my depressive episode and now he doesn't come looking for me.

I look around the camp, my eyes landing on Dale, who is staring at the fire we had built earlier that day, with a blank expression on his white-bearded face. He was probably thinking about what had happened yesterday.

Carl and Sophia were out playing again. But this time they had almost stumbled over a cliff that wasn't supposed to be there either according to Daryl and Merle.

Both of them screamed and cried nearly giving all of us a heart attack in response.

Now beside Dale on the ground laid his weapon of choice. A thick shotgun, loaded and ready in case of an attack.

He said the geeks could sneak up on us without us even knowing it, so he always made sure that we would never be caught off-guard. He wants to protect us.

I begin walking in his direction before reaching up, untying the t-shirt I had wrapped around my head because towels weren't a luxury to come by anymore before pulling it off, letting my damp hair fall to finish air drying.

Walking past Carl and Sophia who both sat quietly with pencils and notebooks, I smiled down at them and halted in my place.

"What're you both up to?" I ask, running a hand through my hair.

Sophia glances up at me as my shadow casts her small frame, she gives me a small grin as Carl frowns, "We're grounded..." He tells me before lifting his notebook, "So we have to write an essay on how it's not safe for us to run off on our own."

An essay? I shake my head at that but knew it was important for them to know it was wrong to go off on their own like that, "You know it's because we care right? We wouldn't want anything happening to the both of you." I try to reason.