[ 9 ]: * Plan B? *

[ SMUT WARNING ]

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER NINE: ' Plan B? '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |
Tell It To The Frogs

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER NINE: ' Plan B? ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |Tell It To The Frogs

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ MARIE LAID IN HER BED, wrapped in her blanket as she waited impatiently for Glenn to get his things and come back.

She silently cried when he told her he was going to get his things, and she cried when he left.

Even cried as she took off her jacket, sneakers, and sweats before climbing into bed.

She knew she was a very emotional person. An overly emotional person to be more exact but she didn't care. At least she could feel things.

At least she could cry. Not many people had that in them after the world went to shit. Not many other people cared about others but theirselves. It was rare to feel anything at all since the world went to shit.

She whimpered, almost sobbed as Glenn finally made his way into her tent and zipped it up, shivering slightly.

He removed his sweater before placing down his things next to her duffel bag of some things he and the others have given her.

When she stumbled upon them she had nothing. Now she had clothes the other women in the camp have gifted her along with other necessities, like pads, some shower gel, toothpaste and toothbrush, a small tube of sunscreen, and a hairbrush that had seen better days.

"It's oddly cold tonight." He uttered as he pulled out and laid out his outfit for tomorrow.

She frowned. She really didn't want him to leave tomorrow if Rick and T-dog decided to go back for Merle.

She then gulped as she watched him take off his sneakers, "Glenn," She uttered, voice broken as he pulled them off and left them by the entrance.

He hummed in response as he turned his head to look at her. Their eyes meeting briefly. Both are soft. Full of emotion.

Moving over she pulled the blanket back, motioning for him to join her and time seemed nothing but slow as he walked over and slid in beside her.