[ 20 ]: Don't leave us

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWENTY: ' Don't Leave Us '
| SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE |
FILLER

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER TWENTY: ' Don't Leave Us ' | SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE |FILLER

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* FIRST PERSON *

━━━━━ EVERYTHING WAS DIFFERENT,  tense, and just not the same anymore. Especially since Jacqui opted out with Jenner. It broke my heart. But I knew that Jacqui made the decision she thought was best for herself.

For that I respected her. She knew she wasn't a fighter. Not only that but Jacqui knew things were different, especially since nowhere was safe anymore.

And that changed everything. We now all knew there was no cure or a place left untouched from the virus.

It made me rethink everything. I thought about and questioned the universe on why I was alive instead of my family, Amy, Jim, and Jacqui. People who deserved to live. But I knew they were in a better place, safe and sound now.

But I couldn't help to also question the universe why I kept on fighting and surviving because I knew exactly that my death is inevitable. One day I would die... I am going to die one day and when that day comes I will lose everything and everybody.

I will lose Glenn or he will lose me. Everybody will lose me or I will lose them because that's just how goddamn things worked in this forsaken world.

No one was safe. And no one could trust or seek salvation within other people because life was like a ticking time bomb. Just waiting to blow up and take everything down with it.

I cried silently the past night to myself while everybody slept. I had ruined everything. I ruined my life. Their lives. And Glenn's. I was carrying his child. I am, carrying his child and will have to have it because having the privilege of getting an abortion is long over due.

This world was thrown into near extinction, life didn't carry a smile anymore. It didn't carry, luck or trust, everything was now death, and bloodshed, and everything was now ' it's you or them ' in order to survive.

I am the ticking time bomb. The baby inside of me is one too, just waiting to take me, everything and everybody down with it.

"I want to find my family." I told Glenn as he pulled on his clothes. I was laying down on the bed in the RV. It's been a day or two since we left the CDC and we all were thinking about where to go, or what to do.