[ 12 ]: Amy was her person

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWELVE: ' Amy was her person '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE FOUR |
Vatos

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER TWELVE: ' Amy was her person ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE FOUR |Vatos

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ LORI SAT IN FRONT of Marie relooking over the mess Ed had done the day before.

The older woman sighed as she finished putting some antibiotic cream on Marie's lip. "We need to kick him out. If he hit her any harder he would have broken her nose." She told Shane who was hovering around them as she attended to Marie.

Marie lifted an eyebrow at the pain her face was in but she liked the idea very much. She wanted him to get kicked out but she also knew he'd just take Carol and Sophia with him and would put them in danger.

Shane shifted on his legs and sighed heavily as Lori began cleaning up the gauze she had used to clean the wound up, "He'd just take 'em." He admitted making Lori scoff and stand up.

"He can't just be putting his hands on her or anybody else for that matter!" She yelled pointing down at Marie. Her cheek was still red, bruised and her busted lip was starting to crust with blood, slowly starting to heal.

"Look at her face!" Lori added, harshly because she was tired of men thinking they could do whatever they wanted. Especially Ed. He was a bastard thinking he could do such a thing and get away with it.

Shane ran a hand through his hair, he understood and he agreed. He more than agreed because he tried killing the man.

And he watched as Marie looked up at Lori, "He almost killed him, Lori." She said honestly but it looked like no one had told her because she snapped her head her way, her eyes wide.

"What?" Lori asked snapping her head to look back at Shane who looked irritated that she would reveal such a thing but it was right. Nobody should've kept such a thing hidden.

He shifted on his legs. He did that a lot Marie noticed and she watched as he shrugged. "I saw him push Marie, she fell and then he slapped her and Carol. I intervened. Beat him and told him that if he ever did it again I'd beat him to death."

Lori's mouth was ajar but didn't say anything, she just lowered her head and looked down at Marie who was trying not to touch her lip. It was tingling and itched uncomfortably.