[ 14 ]: Rest easy Jim

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: ' Rest Easy Jim '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE |
Wildfire

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER FOURTEEN: ' Rest Easy Jim ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE |Wildfire

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ MARIE TRIED NOT TO cry as they returned back to camp. But she couldn't. Every time she looked around she had memories flashing in her head of Amy and the things they used to do.

Their talks and laughs, the things they shared, the things they saw, and the things they experienced together.

After a while she sat naked in the water at the quarry, cradling her legs to her chest as she sobbed like a baby, wailing so loudly that the others could hear her.

Lori then rushed to help her as she tried cleaning herself but she was too traumatized, tired and too damn sad to manage anything by herself.

"I-I-m s-orry." She apologized to Lori.

Everybody else was grieving too but here she was making it harder for them because she couldn't pull herself together quickly enough.

Lori shook her head as she brushed her fingers through Marie's wet hair, "It's okay sweetheart just cry it out." She softly said as she collected more water in a cup and continued helping her wash.

And they sat there for a while. Scrubbing all of the dried blood and grime from her hands, face, chest, and body. They even sat there, crying with each other because the both of them knew nothing was ever going to be the same.

And Lori? She felt for the girl truly and hoped she would feel better.

~

"She would want you to have them," Andrea uttered,  offering Marie Amy's clothes and things which, she accepted hesitantly with a sob.

"Thank you." Andrea immediately then hugged her, both of them wanting to keep Amy's memory alive. "She cared about you so much." Andrea managed out through sobs as they hugged each other tightly.

"She cared about you so much too." She responded, comforting her as much as she did her.

They pulled away after a while, the both of them grinning softly with torn full faces before they separated, returning to camp.