[ 21 ]: A Graveyard

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE : '  A Graveyard. '
| SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE |
What Lies Ahead

 ' | SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE |What Lies Ahead

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ THEY FINALLY MADE IT OUT of Atlanta and this didn't make Marie feel any better about anything.

It had only been three days since they lost Jacqui and it had been three days since they had begun their journey to Fort Benning.

"It's going to be hard," Lori told Marie with a frown as she watched her throw up.

"But you got me and Carol to help you..." Lori tried to make Marie feel better about the baby that was already taking all of her energy. It was barely the size of a bean she assumed and it was making her weaker every day.

"I feel like I'm dying." Marie cried as she spat out the sour taste from her mouth and leaned back into Lori's arms.

Lori grinned, "Just wait until you start breastfeeding." That caused Marie to groan. "Don't even tell me about it. My boobs feel like they're going to fall off."

They raided empty houses on their journey for food, clothes, and other necessities like gas. Most of the time they came up empty and it was getting harder to come across houses that were left untouched by raiders.

It was also getting hotter and hotter... being cooped up in the cars all day was like a death sentence and Marie wasn't used to it at all.

Lori laughed, shaking her head down at Marie. "Carl was a tough pregnancy for me. It is one of the reasons why Rick and I never tried again... but it also never came up after a while." Lori shrugged but Marie could see the distant look in her eyes.

"You got me." Marie teased, trying to make the woman better as they sat face to face now. Lori smiled, reaching over to place her hands on Marie's shoulders, "You want this baby?" She asked.

Marie gulped in response, "Do I have any other choice?" She uttered, sniffling at the thought. Lori frowned but nodded her head, "You could tell Glenn. He cares about you... and we all can see that you pushing away is only hurting him."

On their current journey, they had to leave two cars behind to save gas because it was getting pretty hard to come across.

So Rick, Carl, Carol, Sophia, and Lori took Lori's van and Daryl drove his motorcycle but this meant Marie was in the RV with Dale, Andrea, Shane, Glenn, and T-Dog.