[ 23 ]: Nowhere To Be Seen

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: ' Nowhere To Be Seen  '
| SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE |
What Lies Ahead

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: ' Nowhere To Be Seen  ' | SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE |What Lies Ahead

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━MARIE GULPED AS SHE WATCHED Carol standing off to the side, waiting for Rick and Daryl to come back.

Carol then walked over to her and Dale, arms crossed over her chest. "Why aren't we all out there looking? Why are we moving cars?" She asked, eyebrows narrowed.

Marie placed a hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner which Carol looked to appreciate. "We have to clear enough room." She told her to which Dale agreed.

"So I can get the R.V. turned around as soon as it's running. Now that we have fuel we can double back to a bypass that Marie flagged on the map." He told her with a sad tone.

Shane got out of the car and walked over to them, "Going back's going to be easier than trying to get through this mess."

Carol shook her head, "We're not going anywhere till my daughter gets back."

Marie agreed immediately as Lori walked up behind them, "That won't happen."

"She's right, that goes without saying."

Shane looked between the three of them, "Rick and Daryl, they're on it, okay? Just a matter of time." He tried to give her more hope as Lori walked away to do more thing.

Andrea tossed a water toward Glenn who opened it as she began speaking, "Can't be soon enough for me. I'm still freaked out from that herd that passed us by, or whatever you'd call it."

Marie nodded, turning to watch Carol walk back over to wait for the arrival of her daughter before turning back to the group.

"Yeah, what was that? All of them just marching along like that." Glenn asked, taking a drink from the bottle before extending it out towards Marie who shook her head.

"A herd." She responded, turning towards Shane who nodded.

"That sounds about right. We've seen it. It's like the night camp got attacked. Some wandering pack, only fewer." Shane them exhaled, noticing that it was a sensitive topic.