[ 7 ]: * I'll show you *

[ SMUT WARNING ]

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER SEVEN: ' I'll Show You '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |
Tell It To The Frogs

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER SEVEN: ' I'll Show You '  | SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |Tell It To The Frogs

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* FIRST PERSON *

━━━━━ GLENN WATCHES ME CLOSELY as I pull him along. "Hey," I utter into his ear before leaning back to look him in the eye as we halt in our places for a moment.

He hums as he presses his forehead against mine, holding me tightly to him which is different because we weren't touchy before this day but it's something I really like, "I missed you." I tell him which causes him to grin.

"Missed you too." He replied and narrowed his eyes as I motioned for him to follow me away from the others.

"Let me show you how much I did." My tongue runs over my lips and I smile as he gives me a questioning look.

"What?" He asks, clueless to what I'm insinuating. His cheeks are flushed and from what I could tell he was nervous. This is the most affection we've shared.

When we're halfway up the incline to the tents and far from the peering eyes I reach into my pocket as we continue walking away and I pull one of the mystery items out.

His eyes widen, his lips parting, and then a giggle slips past my lips as his head snaps back to see if anybody is watching but when he notices we're in the clear he glanced back at me quickly, blush tinting his face.

Glenn reached over and snatched it from my hands looking it over. "Uh- I- Where, um- did you get this?" He asks as I continue pulling him with me and I shrug, smirking as I turn and enter my tent with him following close behind.

"That's a secret," I tell him as I zip up the door and watch as he stares at me in response.

"What?" I ask, shifting under his stare.

He parts his lips and it's adorable to me that he's always nervous. "I- uh, what did you mean by you'd show me?"

And he was cute. Awkward, nervous and kinda amazed that I was being like this.

That was something I observed every time I always looked at him. He had a naturally beautiful face and nice dark raven-black hair, brown dark eyes that drew me in every time I looked into them and his lips were even prettier to look at.