[ 16 ]: Not a burden

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: ' Not A Burden '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE |
FILLER 2

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER SIXTEEN: ' Not A Burden ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE |FILLER 2

ˋ✧ ━━ •   ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ "I FEEL LIKE A BURDEN." those five words kept repeating in Glenn's head over and over again.

He now stood in front of the entrance door of the room in Dale's Rv, leaning against the rest as he watched over Marie as she slept with worried eyes.

"I feel like a burden." She cried out silently, tugging at her hair as she leaned forward so she was hunched over.

Glenn pulled her hands from her hair and made her look up at him, "You're not a burden." He sternly told her, eyes hard with the need for her to understand that she wasn't.

"You are NOT a burden." He repeated, wiping away her tears with the pads of his thumbs. "Yes, I am." She shook her head as he wrapped his arms around her and held her against his body.

"You're not Marie, And the fact that you're struggling doesn't make you a burden either. It doesn't make you unloveable or undesirable or undeserving of care. It doesn't make you too sensitive or weak. It's what makes you human." He told her, looking deep into her eyes.

"All of us struggle and we all have a difficult and different way of coping, and at times, we all fall apart." He creased her face as she continued to cry, taking in everything he was saying.

Rick notices Glenn standing still from afar and shakes his head knowingly before walking up to him quietly. "Since when have you both have been... together?" He asked and wondered if his suspicions were correct.

Glenn jumps, having been lost in his head, and looks over at Rick, trying not to grin because he got caught. He had somehow knew of Marie and him. "I- uh... wouldn't say we're together." He awkwardly got out before reaching up to rub a hand through his hair.

He blushed as Rick grinned and chuckled silently, shaking his head as a knowing glint formed in his eyes letting Glenn know that he knew.

"You like her?" He asked as they both moved away from the room to be able to speak more without waking Marie up.

Glenn smiled a cheeky smile, blushing as he nodded his head yes. "And it's crazy... like I thought she hated me and then one day... we just-" He was speaking with his hands and it made Rick grin even bigger. "We connected.."