[ 18 ]: Buzz kill

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ' Buzz Kill '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE SIX |
TS-19

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ' Buzz Kill ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE SIX |TS-19

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ GLENN FELT HIS HEART speed up in his chest as all of them stared at the wide-open doors in shock.

None of them moved, blinked, or breathed. It was as if they were too stunned and in disbelief to move at all.

His eyes were wide as they adjusted to the bright light coming from the inside and he looked down at Marie as Carl held a tight grip on her limp hand, his eyes softening at her weak form.

Rick was right and they all doubted him. The CDC was still operational and they were going to get her the help she needed.

"Let's go!" Rick shouted snapping Glenn out of his thoughts and they all began moving, rushing toward the building.

Rick and Shane held their guns raised high moving ahead, "Daryl, you cover the back."

"Hello?" Rick called out as they stepped into a giant, waiting room. "Hello?!" He called again, looking around the empty room that looked to be collecting dust.

"Close those doors," Dale ordered, "And watch for walkers." Everyone then stayed close together, glancing around the dim room with curious eyes and quiet shaken breaths.

"Here," Dale called placing down a blanket and Glenn rushed to place Marie down it, before he sat upon his knees as Jacqui, Andrea, Lori, and Carol rushed over to check on her.

"Glenn we need you!" Shane yelled, "Go!" Andrea nodded, huddling close to Marie's body as Daryl grabbed him by the arm and put his weapon in his hands.

Glenn went to argue, he didn't want to leave her alone but held up his shotgun in alert as a new voice called out to them, "Hello?"

He cocked his weapon along with everybody and raised it in the direction of the voice, breathing heavily because they didn't know this person at all.

Standing in a doorway not too far away from all of them, stood a white man in a white t-shirt, and a pair of what looked to be grey joggers and he held an automatic rifle in their direction, eyes trailing over them all cautiously.