[ 17 ]: You're killing us

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: ' You're Killing Us '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE |
Wildfire PT 2

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: ' You're Killing Us ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE |Wildfire PT 2

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━ GLENN PLACED HIS HAND on Marie's forehead, sighing out in relief when he noticed that she had no signs of a fever like she did a few hours prior.

Days had passed since they got stuck on the road. Long days because they had run out of food, and water and Marie seemed to fall ill with something as they searched for more gas.

He looked over his shoulder and shook his head at Jacqui who was looking for anything to help with Marie's sickness but medication was a scarce thing. "No fever."

He stood, as Marie laid onto her back and shut her eyes, due to the light blinding her, groaning out slightly.

"Could it be because she's hungry? Or heatstroke?" He asked, worry present in his voice. It had been seven days since Jim and Amy had died. Seven days which seemed to dawn out even more because they were struggling to get to the CDC.

Not only that but it has been a few days since any of them have eaten anything and Marie wasn't getting any better.

"Could be anything, really," Jacqui responded, her eyes soft. "But heatstroke is my biggest guess... the signs are there. The headaches, nausea, dizziness, weakness, fever, and sweating... we need to keep an eye on her."

Marie lifted her right hand to block the light and opened her eyes before she slowly sat up, breathing heavily as her stomach twisted and turned.

Dale made a sharp turn and she paused, slamming a hand onto her mouth as she jolted. She shut her eyes as her stomach did flips again, twisting and pulling.

"Marie? Are you okay?" Glenn questioned, as he rushed her way. Her eyes fluttered back open and shook her head no. She felt like shit.

Suddenly, a sour taste forms in her mouth and she chokes. "I-," She shut her mouth and quickly planted her feet on the ground before running past Glenn and towards the bathroom.

She slammed the door open quickly, falling hard on her knees in front of the toilet, arms leaning on the seat as she threw up.