[ 10 ]: So maybe I'm not okay

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TEN: ' So Maybe I'm Not Okay '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |
Tell It To The Frogs

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER TEN: ' So Maybe I'm Not Okay '  | SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |Tell It To The Frogs

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ THE NEXT MORNING Glenn woke up with Maricileo wrapped up in his arms. Their bodies were sweating with the heat Atlanta had gifted them but it somehow didn't bother him. Instead, he watched her as she slept peacefully and he smiled at the sight.

He wouldn't have ever in a million years thought he'd care so much about another person as he did her and it made him feel like things were finally going to get better.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on her head before getting up to silently get ready and do some chores while he let her sleep some more.

Amy, from her spot, watched with amused-filled eyes as she watched Glenn exit her best friend's tent.

She knew that they were fooling around while the others were oblivious to it because they thought that the both of them were just close friends who liked each other but she knew a lot more than all of them and it made her smile.

Amy quickly turned a blind eye and continued doing her chores.

"You seen Marie? Is she even awake?" Shane asked as he walked up to Glenn making him flinch and turn to look at him.

Glenn shook his head and awkwardly ran a hand through his raven black locks before putting on his signature hat. "No... why?" He questioned quickly and defensibly.

He knew Shane was pushing her too hard with chores and just basically everything else which made him mad. All of them in that camp knew she was dealing with something but some of them didn't seem to care.

They only cared about all of things she knew. Marie knew what plants were edible, and which ones were not, She knew how to purify water, and fish and she knew how to hunt. They all needed her.

Which irritated him even more because they were using her. They didn't actually give a shit about her or maybe he was wrong. Maybe they did give a shit about her... They just didn't show it and their actions didn't indicate any of it.

Shane looked over to the tent and frowned, "She's been sleeping too much and has been skipping training with me."

"She was pretty much up all night crying and didn't fall asleep until the crack of dawn just let her sleep in this time." He admitted although he knew he didn't have to. But he was right.