[ 6 ]: Dead man walking

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER SIX: ' Dead Man Walking '
| SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |
Tell It To The Frogs

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER SIX: ' Dead Man Walking ' | SEASON ONE : EPISODE THREE |Tell It To The Frogs

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* FIRST PERSON *

━━━━━ AMY AND I SIT SIDE  by side, reading as we wait for anything. A sign. A call from the radio. Anything at all from our friends and family that were still trapped in the city.

"Here." Amy suddenly utters, extending her hand toward me. I look up from my book and reach out my palm for whatever she wants to give me.

She smiles as she places it in my hand and my eyes widen. I glance around as I quickly shove the foil packets in my pocket hoping no one was looking before looking back at her with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy?" I whisper yell. She gave me two condoms.

Amy giggles and shrugs, "What? Would you prefer to carry Glenn Rhee's babies... yes, as in plural..." She trials off making me choke on my spit, "Now to think of it I would be a terribly hot aunt." She adds making my mouth drop.

"Oh my god you're such a bitch." Amy laughs once again and I smile a little. She always made me feel better and I always tried to do the same.

She sees the distant look in my eye. "I just thought you'd want to be safe y'know?" She says shrugging as she reaches other and tucks my hair behind my ear, caressing my cheek a little, "It's just a 'incase'. This world is far deserving of a baby. Or babies."

I smile sadly and nod knowing she was right. "Maybe in the future when we're surrounded by safe walls." She adds smiling when I lean over and tuck her hair behind her ear like she did me.

"And we'll plan it together so they will be able to grow up and be best friends like we are." I tell her making her smile.

"I'd probably have a boy and you a girl!" She squeals making me laugh, "They'd even probably date in their teens too." She adds making me shake my head.

"And we'd forbid it just for the fun of it." I tease making her laugh once again.

She points her pinky my way and smiled when I rolled my eyes, "Come on, for old times sake?"She asks and I give in, wrapping my pinky around hers, "Promise?"