[ 26 ]: Down Memory Lane

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: '  Down Memory Lane'
| SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO |

━━━━━━━━━━┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: '  Down Memory Lane'  | SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO |

Bloodletting

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

━━━━━SHANE'S EYES WIDENED AND  he chokes on his air once those three words leave Marie's mouth.

She can feel the stares on her, from Maggie and Patricia... and Shane. They're confused, concerned, and in shock. Of course, she understood why. She was young and looked younger than she was.

"What?" Shane finally manages to get out. He looked in disbelief. He would have known right? "Since when?"

Marie inhales sharply, shoulders slumping in discomfort. "Since the CDC... Jenner told me." She uttered under her breath, avoiding eye contact.

"Glenn?" Shane then asked, with a hard look in his eyes.

"Shane." Rick sternly says as Shane goes to say something else but to her relief, he shuts his mouth and nods his head in understanding. This wasn't the time to scold her or let his opinions loose.

This was about Carl. And Carl needed help.

Marie gulped and looked back over at Maggie and Patricia who were looking at each other with worried looks. "I know who can donate..." She told them confidently.

"Who?" Rick asked, eyes narrowed as Maggie and Patricia looked over at her confused.

"Mattias." She revealed making their eyes fill of amusement. "Your brother?" Rick asked, looking around slightly.

A grin slightly formed on her lips. "Yeah... my brother, my twin brother Mattias, he's here and alive..." Her voice was a little higher now, cracking slightly as she spoke because she was still quite emotional about everything that has happened.

Shane and Rick share a quick knowing look. A happy look that let her know they were kinda happy about the sudden news but the air around them shifted, letting Marie know they would have a serious conversation later on when they were alone.

"Um, we have the same blood type, O negative so he can donate. He will help, I know he will without any questions asked." She told them, nodding her head along with each word she said.

Maggie and Patricia, nodded in sync before rushing out of the door to find him. They all knew that Carl needed the blood, and since Marie couldn't donate, Mattias and Rick would have to do for now.