[ 27 ]: The Woman

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN : ' The Woman... '
| SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO |

 ' | SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO |

Bloodletting

ˋ✧ ━━ •   ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

THIRD PERSON

━━━━━RICK SAT IN A SEAT BESIDES the bed Carl laid in, blinking back tears.

Hershel noticed his stare as he took Carls pressure. "Your daughter, Marie? She's fine..." He told him. "Her brother and my daughter Maggie are watching over her."

"She's just malnourished and needs her prenatals. She told Maggie she had left them behind in the RV."

Rick looked over at him, wanting to tell him Marie wasn't his daughter but he only could nod his head in response before looking over Carl's body.

"Pressure's stable." Hershel then added, taking off his stethoscope before placing it around his neck.

A breath of relief left Rick's lips and he looked away to meet eyes with Shane who leaned back on a shelf.

"Lori needs to be here. She doesn't even know what's goin' on. I got-I gotta go find her, bring her back. And Glenn? He needs to be here as well, he'll loose his mind if something happens to Marie."

Hershel shook his head, "You can't do that." He denied.

Rick glanced down as Patricia started attending to his arm again. "She's his mother!" He snapped. "She needs to know what's happened. Her son's lying here, shot."

Hershel gave him a look. "And he's going to need more blood. Mattias isn't gonna be enough." He responded before looking over at Shane who was overly quiet.

"He can't go more than 50 feet from this bed." He warned, watching Shane nod his head.

Rick stood up with Patricia's help but he instantly stumbled and Shane walked over to help. "Hey, hey. Come on."

Rick stabled himself, patting Shane's arm, "I'm all right. I'm all right-" He denied the help and walked out the door.

"I got him." Shane told Hershel who nodded that it was okay for him to proceed.

Maggie walked out of the spare bedroom, rushing over to the men, on the edge of her seat to know the news on the boys health.

Rick sat down as Shane shut the door, "He's stable, for now." He told her and Otis who also waited for the news.