Chapter 9: What the Hell

"What is it Bendy?" Cuphead asked. "Those demons the toughest bunch of brutes in all of hell." Bendy quietly explained. "If I got out there looking like this, I'll be pummeled for sure!" he whispered gesturing towards himself. "Crap." Cuphead and Mugman said in unison. "Well can we get you all monster-y again?" Cuphead asked quickly. "That's way too dangerous!" Bendy whisper-yelled. "I can't control myself in that form! I'll end up killing you two!" "We don't really have a choice." Mugman whispered. "We only have two trash cans, and the lot doesn't look like there leavin' anytime soon."

"Do you two ninnyhammers have a death wish or somethin'?" Bendy asked desperately, trying to deter them from doing something dangerous. "I mean we fought the Devil so...maybe?" Cuphead shrugged. "Wait..." Bendy started. "You two are the reason I was stuck in this godforsaken place!" Bendy's anger grew causing ink to spill down his face again. Cuphead took that as an opportunity to push him towards the group of demons which only made him angrier. 

He grew to a monstrous height with giant arms, although his legs were still small. He couldn't see due to the ink over his face and merely followed the sound the other demons were making. These demons weren't scared of Bendy like the other ones. The moment Bendy walked up to him they started to attack him. But they weren't strong enough. Bendy tore his way through those demons causing them to run away screaming. They were lucky to escape with their lives.

 "Okay genius, now what do we do?" Mugman asked his brother. "Um..." Cuphead was thinking. "Oh! There was another trash can by that dumpster earlier. We could go get that." "You mean I could get that trash can by the dumpster while you make sure Bendy doesn't wander off." Mugman insisted. "What?" Cuphead whispered shocked. "I'll only be gone a few minutes and we can't have smiles over there disappear again." Mugman stated. "Plus, you're the fighter. You'll know what to do if he tries to attack you." Mugman then put on his trash can and slowly waddled away.

Mugman arrived back about 20 minutes later with another bin stacked on top of his. "Took you long enough!" Cuphead whispered harshly. "I had to send like 50 warning shots to make sure he didn't go anywhere!" "No offence bro, but that's really not my problem." Mugman said with a bit of sass. "Ugh, whatever let's just get him back to normal." Cuphead said, fed up. They tried to tackle Bendy again like last time but when Mugman attempted to grab his arm he was thrown off leaving Cuphead stranded on Bendy's back.

Mugman picked himself up and quickly darted back behind the rubble. "Crap." he whispered under his breath. Cuphead was holding on aimlessly trying to reason with the ink beast. "Bendy!" He shouted hoping that would divert the demon's attention enough to calm him down, even just a little bit. It didn't calm him down, but it did snap the demon out of his mindless rage. "...Was...stuck...no see...Boris...your fault..."  The demon's rage had a clear purpose now.

Author's Note:

haha...I hate myself for that cliffhanger.

Anyways 1930's insult time!

Ninnyhammer: A simpleton.