Chapter 21: Outside the Studio Walls

"I spent a few months out of the studio practicing with ink." Boris said looking over to Bendy. "I started practicing on rocks and cans, then I worked with statues. I eventually got so good that I decided to work on plants. I tried giving plants extra leaves and petals. And it worked!" Bendy looked at Boris with surprise. "What did you do next?" "I had Sammy find the Butcher Gang. I started by removing the stiches on Edgar's mouth, then I covered up his second one. Since that worked, I decided to fix his eye and replace his metal arm with two real ones."

"Wait, let me get this straight, I was gone for a week, and you managed to escape! And then a few months later you gained the ability to heal people!" Bendy exclaimed. "Well, I suppose you could put it that way. I can only do it with pure black ink though. Colored ink is harder to control, and I haven't gotten the hang of it yet." Boris explained to his baffled brother. "After I helped Edger, Charley, and Barley, I started to help the others. I helped almost everyone leave the studio and healed them. I even fixed the Butcher Gang's boat! The only person I still had to heal was Alice." 

"Sammy got Alice from the studio and the second she came out she lunged at me..." Boris admitted, "And everyone pretty much blocked her and shielded me away from her. She was super shocked when she saw how everyone looked normal again. She went 'How are you all perfect again. I've been trying for years, and you all do it just like that?!'" Boris said making his voice higher pitched to sound more like the angel. This caused Bendy to start laughing. "And then they basically tied her to a chair. She was screeching like a banshee!" Bendy started laughing harder. He was having fun imagining what Alice looked like screaming in a chair. 

"A-anyway," Boris said between laughs. "I fixed up her mouth, eye, and arms and she looked pretty much like a tall version of her posters. She hugged me with joy which made me a bit uncomfortable." "Makes sense." Bendy nodded. Boris acknowledged Bendy and continued with his explanation, "But after a while the Butcher Gang started traveling away from the islands for long periods of time. Sometimes they would bring posters or souvenirs. One day they brought home this poster for a show performed by someone named Sally Stageplay. Alice was really excited when she heard that and asked to go meet her, oh and the Projectionist wanted to go too." 

"The Projectionist went with Alice to a play?" Bendy asked, not buying it. "Yeah, I learned that he's really fond of plays and movies. So, he and Alice left to see the play. We received a letter about two weeks later saying that Alice was going to be preforming with Sally and the Projectionist was going to record it. So, we changed our focus. After a few more months we decided to rebuild the inside of the studio and made it look more like a house." Boris explained further. "We also built that shed you woke up in." "I was wondering where that came from." Bendy stated. 

"A few weeks later the Butcher Gang found an old newspaper. It read 'Cup Brothers Defeat Devil: Save Inkwell' so ya'know I was upset because they were the reason you were stuck there. The Newspaper even said so, but we didn't know how to get you back yet. So naturally, me and Sammy went to the shed and started our plan to get you back, that took a few weeks and then I got Cuphead and Mugs which took a few more weeks. And then they got you." Boris finished. "Woah..." Bendy gasped, "I can't believe you did all that. I'm really proud of you little bro." The door to the cup family's house creaked open and Mugman poked his head outside, "You guys can come in now..." 

Author's Note:

Yay sibling bonding time! And the backstory is done!