Chapter 18: A New Old Ally

Author's Note:

I'm sick so I have extra time to write chapters. Not a lot because I need rest but time none the less.

Boris climbed out of the small vent on the floor and handed Sammy one of the small rocks while putting the rest back in his bag. "I have never seen anything like this before." Sammy said as he held the stone close to his eye. "Careful Sammy! What if it takes you where it took Bendy. We wouldn't have any idea how to get you or Bendy back!" Boris stated nervously. "It seems rather harmless. But it definitely did not originate from Lord Bendy." Sammy said confidently, "This stone is red. Lord Bendy originated from only black ink. There is no plausible way he could create something with color." he said as he handed the small rock back to Boris.

Boris put the stone into his small bag. Suddenly the faint sound of footsteps was coming from the vent. Boris heard this sound and quickly hid behind Sammy for protection. Out came Edgar and Boris couldn't help but gasp at his appearance. Two of his arms were missing, being replaced with a singular mechanical arm, he appeared to now have two mouths, one on the top of his head and the other was sewn shut, one of his eyes was forced open, it looking more human than toon. 

"Edgar...Are you okay?" Boris gasped as he stepped closer. Edgar seemed to attempt to speak upon seeing his friend, but his words came out as a gargled mess. "Hey, it's okay." Boris spoke in a slow calm manner, "Don't strain yourself." he said as he stepped closer and crouched down. Edgar slowly moved closer to Boris. His mechanical arm shot out almost hitting Boris in the face, at which Edgar began to panic and back away. "Hey...no... No. Don't worry, I'm okay." Boris said in an attempt to calm the spider down. 

Edgar slid back into the vent and turned to look at Boris with his one pie-cut eye. He then crawled further away. "You handled that well, Lord Boris." Sammy stated, not quite sure how to address the wolf next to him. "Oh...Thanks. But please, don't call me lord. I'm just Boris." Boris said awkwardly, not fond of the new title. "Nonsense. You are related to Lord Bendy, therefore you must be a lord yourself." Sammy insisted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait Sammy calls you Lord Boris now?" Bendy asked interrupting the story. "Yep. How else did you think I got him to stop wearing that mask?" Boris replied. "Anyways..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boris looked over at Sammy, seeming to accept his fate. "Alright, you can call me Lord Boris. But can you please take off that mask of my brother's face. It's a bit weird." he sighed. "Yes, my Lord." Sammy said as he took off the mask and handed it to Boris. "Thank you, Sammy. Don't get a mask of my face." "Yes, my Lord." Boris suddenly got an idea. "Sammy, I've seen you wandering around the studio freely. It's clear that the angel has no interest in you."

"Yes, that is correct. The angel has walked past me many of times." Sammy responded. "We can use that to our advantage." Boris replied. "I can lead you to the spot Bendy disappeared from the vents and you can investigate the area further. Can you do that for me Sammy?" Sammy nodded. "And if we find Edger or anyone else that has been damaged by the ink, we should talk to them. I have an idea on how to help them." Boris started crawling back into the vent. Sammy walked out the door of the room and listened closely to the small tapping sounds as Boris led him to the spot of disappearance.