7. best behavior

AN: shoutout to Valentina for being the first to buy a hot choco on my Ko-fi page 🤍. thank you.  ps. early access to the next chap is out for you.

After the heart-to-heart talk you had with Ariana, she suggested for the both of you to spend the morning together.

"Since Taytay already paid for it, might as well stay till we have to check out?"

You accepted her plan, exploring what the room had to offer while letting Ariana freshen up first. You soon discovered that it was less of a room and more like an apartment. With a living room, kitchen, and a private jacuzzi on a balcony, the entire suite was probably bigger than your house.

You stood on the balcony, appreciating the view you couldn't see yesterday. You were too absorbed by it to notice Ariana coming up from behind you.

"Hey." She called out. You turned around, watching as she circled around the jacuzzi to reach you.

"Hi," You greeted back, "The view is beautiful."

"It is." She confirmed, but the both of you weren't looking anywhere else besides each other. Your smiles mirrored one another as though you were exchanging inside jokes.

"Hmm, what do you think about using the jacuzzi?"

"We don't have any clothes to change after."

The roguish smirk on her face looked out of place on her face. "Skinny dip?"

That was all the warning you got as she started to undress. You turned around immediately. All you heard was the sound of water splashing and laughter. "It's not like you won't see this eventually. Come on, get in the water with me."

You slowly turned back around and found her staring at you. She smiled to herself when you made no movement for a while, turning away to give you the same privacy treatment. You removed your shirt simultaneously hesitant and hurriedly, ultimately deciding to keep your underwear on. You slipped into the tub after placing your clothes on a nearby chair.

The water was warm, and you would have relaxed into the bubbles if not for Ariana watching your every move. The smile stayed on her face when she saw you pressed against the edge of the jacuzzi. She swam towards you slowly until you were in arm's reach, and you felt your heart jump with every ripple of the water.

She tugged lightly at the strap of your bra, "Thought you were worried about it getting wet?"

You appreciated how Ariana was trying to make you less nervous with small talk. "I'll deal with it later," You attempted to shrug nonchalantly, "Probably with a hairdryer."

She tilted her head in serious thought. "Or you could use the hotel's laundry service?"

That would have been a good idea if you were staying overnight. "Don't those take 24 hours?"

"We got time," Ariana said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Wait. What time is it?

"Shit- I just remembered that we have to check out soon. I'm pretty sure it's by noon, right? We should-" You were cut off when Ariana pressed a finger against your lips.

"Baby," she called softly. You noted with surprise that she was using that term of endearment even though there was no one around to hear it. "Don't worry about that, okay? We can stay for one more night unless you have things to do tomorrow?" She waited for you to shake your head before continuing, "Perfect. Just relax and let others deal with whatever problems you might have. Wet laundry? Solved."

You had always been independent, doing things on your own. So it was nice to be looked after even if it was just for a day.

"Yeah, that sounds great." You smiled, slowly sinking into the bubbles. The water reached up to just below your shoulders when you sat on the floor of the jacuzzi, and Ariana found her place on your lap - like it was her rightful throne.