8.5. 100-99

"Thank god for postal workers."

Ariana had been keeping track of the parcel religiously, planning for you to be at her place on the day it was going to arrive. So there you were, sitting on her bed, watching as she tore open the cardboard box, like a kid with a pile of birthday gifts. You were just as excited as she was, but you kept it to yourself, content with watching her inspect her new toys with enthusiasm.

"Ooh, which do we try out first?" She thrust two items into your vision - one you identified as a vibrator and a strap-on.

"Whatever you like." You answered with a straight face, rummaging through the box to find the item you bought after Ariana had her turn.

"Great, let's get right into it."

It was awkward at first - with the pause that came after she utter those words. Her eagerness both eased and terrified you, knowing what was to come, so to speak.

To calm yourself and prepare for the inevitable, you distracted yourself by clearing the scattered packages from the bed. When you carried the box to the corner of her room, you discovered that she was nowhere in sight.

"Ariana?" You thought out loud, wondering where she had gone. The click of the bathroom door handle caught your attention. She emerged, wearing nothing but black lace and a smile. All the effort you did to keep your heart still was in vain. You couldn't even look away like you always did, or tried to anyway.

"Do you like it?" She asked, despite the redundancy of it when the answer was written all over your face. Your arms raised impulsively, prompting her to step in between them. The material caressed your palms smoothly. As much as you loved it, they'll never be better than her skin.

"I do. But I think it'll look better on the floor." You felt Ariana shudder under your words, and you felt something akin to pride. '"Let me help you out of it." You sent a quick thanks to whoever designed it - making it fall off her seamlessly.

Her tattoos came into full view. You wanted to appreciate them but you don't think it's the right time to do so. Before you could carry her to bed, she stopped you.

She fiddled the hem of your shirt, "It's your turn now." You really had no excuse not to let her lift it above your head, not when she had bare herself for you. Besides, she had seen this part of you before, so it's not as daunting when you find yourself shirtless. "Do you want to keep this on?" Ariana's fingers played with the strap of your bra.

"Yeah." You nodded. "I'll go change my underwear." With that, you slipped past her into the bathroom. You returned nervously, with one hand holding your pants and the other covering your new boxer brief harness unconsciously. Ariana only smiled as she took your hand, after you spent more time than necessary draping your pants on an armchair, pulling you towards the bed. While you were gone, she had taken the initiative to place the toy she wanted to try neatly on the nightstand.

It was the strap-on she picked out earlier; a smooth pink thing that weighed nicely in your hands. You placed it back down, coughing out softly, "How do you want to do it?"

You had some idea of how it would go, of course, since you were no stranger to sex. However, today was going to be different. It was the first time you'll be incorporating toys into the act with Ariana. That was something new, the act of using a strap on her. There would be an added layer of intimacy and vulnerability, as you were going to be more involved, in a way.

Ariana, perched on the bed with her legs crossed, looked up at you through hooded eyelids. "Anything you like," her voice was as light as air.

So you do the only thing you know best, falling to your knees. You guided her legs over each of your shoulders after placing your glasses neatly on the bedside table. Your lips ghosted over her skin lightly at first, leaving goosebumps in their wake. You added pressure gradually, over all of her sensitive spots like tracing constellations in the night sky. With your vision covered, all you felt was her unyielding fingers tugging your hair and her bare heels digging dents into your back. It wasn't long until she let you out of her hold, pushing you away weakly.