{Chapter 6}

|Chapter 6| Food, Clubbing, and surprises|

Koa's aftercare was so sweet, He's so caring

The food arrived, and we ate and cuddled watching 17 again, we also watched Love Hard, Then the first Harry Potter. He said he wanted to watch it, and I like it so I thought it was a good idea.

"Are you still hungry?". He asked pulling me a bit closer to him.

"No, I'm fine thank you so much.". I say to him

"no worries aftercare is important.".he says, looking down at me.

I playfully shove his face away.

"Don't look at me like that!". I exclaim dramatically looking away.

"Look at you like what?". Koa asks, biting his lip.

"you're giving me "Fuck me" eyes!". I say.

"So what if I am?". he asks

"Don't because I'm still kinda sore, that's not okay!". I say pulling the covers over my head.

"Aye if wanted to go under the covers that's all you had to say.". he says, laughing

He doesn't have a shirt on so I smack his abs.

"Ouch.". he continues laughing.

"Come here.". he says suddenly stopping his laughter.

I come up from under the covers and Koa looks at me and licks his lips. He grabs me and guides me to his lap, he sits up, leaning back on the headboard.

He grabs my throat, and we make eye contact, the tension grew before eventually, we both leaned in and I rubbed my lips on his lips to tease him, pulling back slightly. he looked at me, then my lips, and then kissed me.

At first, it was slow and gentle, his tongue made its way into my mouth, and explored.

"mhm.". I moaned.

He grabbed my waist with his other hand, and eventually, it rested on my ass. Eventually, we broke apart.

"What was that?". I asked quietly

"Well, I had to figure out how to taste you somehow." He said with a smirk.

I leaned forward and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you so perfect?". I mumbled.

"Huh?". he asked.

"Nothin.". I replied, sitting up and stretching.

"What time is it?". I ask.

"7 pm exactly.". He says.

"Fuck I have to get ready for the club, Xalla and I agreed we'd go out but I have to see her," I say.