{Chapter 13}

|Chapter 13|Angelica, Athena, afuckinggain|

So yesterday was Sunday and I had an excellent date with Koa, but today was Monday so I had to attend some classes, then get ready to work at the club later

I was not prepared for today that's for sure.

I got up, got dressed, chose to wear ripped black jeans, and a black and red hoodie, and put on my black forces. I put my hair into a high ponytail, did my edges, and called it a day.

I grabbed my bag, phone, apple watch, and airpods, playing a song called Shawty got Wap Like Fetty.

I walked out of the apartment after saying bye to Xalla and found Koa waiting to walk me to my class.

I took out my right earbud so I could hear him as we walked.

"I got a question," Koa said as we got into the elevator.

"What's up?". I ask, playing with the ring on his finger.

"What are we?". He asked

"What do you want to be?". I asked him, answering a question with a question.

"I won't lie... I want you to be my girlfriend." Koa said, grabbing my hand, and looking deeply into my eyes.

"Are you serious?". I asked looking at him.

"Yeah, I mean I know we've only been knowing each other for a month but it feels like I've known you forever, any and every conversation we've ever had has just flowed," he explained.

He then took my hand and placed it over his heart.

"You see, this is what you do to me, you make me feel so alive," he said.

"You can't deny the chemistry between us, I know you feel it.". He said, looking at me.

I looked back at him, thinking about how much fun I've had this past month and almost a half, about how happy I've been, how I've learned to be myself and relax.

He touched my face, his hand resting on my cheek, bringing me out of my daze.

I kissed him, it felt so full, the passion between us only felt as if it increased by a ton.

"Do you have your answer?". I asked, a smile on my face.

"Can I get just one more?". He asked smiling back at me.

I kissed him again.

"Damn, I got a girlfriend," Koa said a shit-eating grin making its way to his face. He grabbed my hand and we faced the elevator as it opened, and I continued to play around with the ring on his finger.

He walked me to class, and we planned a small date before I had to go to the club, although he would still be there.

After I got into class I texted Xalla about Koa

Me: XALLLLLLAAAA GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Twinnnnnnn💞 : What girly?

                                                                                            Me: Xalla asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!

Twinnnnnnn💞: OMFG your kidding!

She texted she then called me to confirm and we talked a bit before class started. I can't believe I'm someone's girlfriend.

I smiled and had a good mood throughout the class.

Until I saw Athena.

"Venus, hey.". She said as she purposely shoved herself into me.

"Huh?". I asked her, acting like I didn't hear her.

"I said hey," she mumbled.

"I'm sure you can hold whatever you want to say inside, I gotta go see my boyfriend," I say, before I can walk away she grabs my arm.

"I'm sorry, boyfriend?". she questions.

"Yeah boyfriend, find out more information on "mind your motherfucking business.com". I say with a bitchy tone, then walk away.

When will these bitches learn not to fuck with me no more?  She got one more time to approach me and I'm slapping the shit out of her.

Anyways I had like two more classes to go to so that's what I did. I went to my two classes and Koa walked me home. Little did I know that Angelica was waiting outside the door.

"The fuck are you doing here?". I asked.

"I wanted to talk," she says

"Oh, so what I'm hearing is that its  'try Venus' Monday?", I ask to no one in particular

"I just wanted to tell you that I was sorry and I want you back.". She says.

"Bro get the fuck out of here, I'm with my boyfriend and I have to go get ready to be with him, so shooo," I said brushing her off.

"Boyfriend?". she asks, glaring at Koa as she looks him up and down.

"Yes Boyfriend, now get out of my way, you are just my boss and that is fucking final. Don't pop up or text me unless it's about work." I tell her.

"So you moved on." She asks,

"No fucking shit bitch." I tell her.

"Like you deadass got over me and forgot about me in what like 4 or 5 hours and was in between someone else's legs, so I don't understand why you're mad." I rant, looking at her.

She looks at me, then at Koa before pulling him to her and trying to whisper that she would pay him to date someone else. He looked at me and signaled me to pull out my phone, so that's what I did, I then pressed record after opening the camera app.

"So what I'm hearing is that you're willing to steal 50,000 dollars from the club, to pay me to leave Venus?". He asked.

"Shhhhh why are you being so loud!?". She whisper yells.

"Anyways yes I am," she says.

"Thanks, I just sent it to Vince, have fun." I smile at her as I show her the recorded video I just sent to the main boss who owns the club.

I grab Koa and pull him into the apartment before slamming the door and Angelica's face.

"Damn baby you looked hot," Koa said with a smirk, as he grabbed my waist.

"Oh shut upppp." I dragged out, smacking his chest.