{Chapter 26}

|Chapter 26| A lil chat, and some freaky shit|

She came in and sat on the couch. Looked at me, then looked at Xalla.

"What's up Mrs. V?" I asked her.

"Girl you know by now to call me Tina," she said, setting her bag next to her.

"My bad, what's up Tina?". I asked.

"Honey, I'm here to talk about my children, and how I apologize on their behalf," she said. This conversation was not going where I thought It was going to go, so that's good.

"I'm not upset with you, but I thank you for coming over here to apologize for them. I have no idea where our friendships went wrong, but I guess we just we're meant to be friends," I said, hugging her.

"I just wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings between us at least, I've loved you and Xalla like my own for a long time now, and I just don't want to be ruined you know," she said. Tina has had a deep love for us since we met her, I couldn't see myself not engaging with her because of the mistakes of her children.

"Anyways I got to go, I just wanted to stop by for a moment," she said, she got up, hugged me and Xalla, and left.

"Well shit that was interesting, anyways time for my tea, and y'all are going to get a kick out of this." Jewels said, I got back on the floor with Jewels and Xalla, eating my food while listening.

"Y'all know Bain obviously, he said he and Bianca aren't together, and that he moved out and let Bianca have the apartment." She said, I swirled my sprite. Xalla gasped, mouth open.

"And Bain has been flirting with me for a while, so I think imma let him hit." She said.

"Okay girl, get you some British dick then," I said, Xalla and Jewels laughed.

" I mean shit why not, clearly Bianca ain't doing things properly," she said shrugging her shoulders we all laughed.

"What should we do now, that food was bomb as hell, but I need to do something else." Jewels said.

"Truth or dare?" Xalla asked.

"Shit, why not," I said, Jewels nodded her head in agreement.

"You willing to get wild?" I asked her

"how wild we talking, cause at this point fuck it I'm full on yolo." She said.

Xalla and I looked at each other, and from that point, I knew she had an idea.

"Alright then, Jewels, truth or dare?" Xalla asked.

"Dare obvi."

"Fine, I dare you to have phone sex with Bain, on speaker, in front of us," Xalla said.

"Bet." She said, she reached over and grabbed her phone.

"You're comfortable with us right, we don't want you to do it if you aren't comfortable," I said, stopping her just to make sure.

"Y'all don't realize it, but you guys are literally like my best friends, we've known each other since 18," she said.

"Awe we love you," I said getting on my knees and hugging her, Xalla joined in.

"Now to do this dare, 'cause momma ain't raised no bitch." she said.

She called Bain and put it on speaker. He picked up on the second ring.

"Yes baby." his deep voice said through the phone.

"You home alone?" she asked.

"Yes baby, I told you I moved out, do Venus and Xalla know about us?" He asked.

"Yes my love, we're all good," she said.

"What can I do for you, love?" He asked.

"I'm horny," she said, she pressed mute fast.

"I'm like actually horny so can I like masturbate to this if you don't mind?' she asked.

"want a toy?" Xalla asked.

"Fuck yes, see this why I love y'all." She said.

Xalla ran to her room, we heard something fall, then like two minutes later she came back with a rainbow dildo.

"Thanks, can someone wet it for me?" she asked.

This was going to be a fun girls' night.

I took it and started to deep-throat it.

"Love you there," Bain said.

"Yes, sorry I got distracted, but can we have phone sex please," she asked.

"can't you come over?" he asked.

"No I'm at Xalla's and Venus' we're having a girl's night I'm in their open room," she said, coming up with a lie.

"Ah okay, but yes love, we can," he said.

"Do you have a toy with you?" he asked.

I took the dildo out of my mouth handing it to her.

She leaned back on the couch, placing the phone next to her head.

"Yes," she answered

"what is it love?" he asked.

"A dildo," she said.

"Perfect love, move your underwear to the side," he instructed.

" alright hold on," she said, she took her shorts off, moving her underwear to the side to reveal her pussy. I won't lie I'd turn gay for her, well fully I should say.

"Are you wet love?' he questioned.

"Mhm," she said.

"words," he commanded.

"Yes, I am," she said

"Rub your clit for me," he said.

From there on it got more and more intense, Xalla and I looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

In simple terms... we wanna fuck.

Anyways. . .

After like 20 minutes she came for 3rd time, talked to him a little longer, and then got off.

"Thanks for that dare, cause goddamn," she said, sitting up.

"Hand me the dildo. " Xalla said.

Jewels gave it to her, Xalla took a lick of the dildo and moaned to the taste, then passed it to me, we took turns until It was clean.

"You taste good." I turned to her and said.

"Thanks love, maybe I'll let you sample," she said.

"Anyways Venus truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare," I responded.

"I dare you to ask Koa if y'all can fuck in the pool right now

"You got a bathing suit?" I asked.

"Yes," she said getting one out of her bag.

"This night is about to be super fun," I smirked.