{Chapter 20}

|Chapter 20|A small gathering and a bit of sex|

As the courtroom clears out, I take a moment to reflect on the events that just unfolded

As the courtroom clears out, I take a moment to reflect on the events that just unfolded. It's not often that we witness justice being served in such a clear-cut way. Especially considering I'm a black female.

Anyways it was after 12 pm and I am starving. We all decided to meet up at a restaurant called California kitchen.

We all gathered at a table for six.

After browsing the menu, we decided to order a few appetizers to share. The spinach and artichoke dip was a crowd favorite, as well as the crispy calamari only Vince ate it though, and I don't know how, but he convinced me to try it and I did, a small moan of delight escaped me. For our main courses, some of us opted for salads while others went for heartier options like pizza and pasta.

I couldn't resist trying their famous BBQ chicken pizza it did not disappoint! As we ate and chatted, we realized that this was exactly what we needed after a long two hours in court. The atmosphere was lively yet relaxed, making it the perfect spot for a group dinner.

After that, we went home, and Although they protested, I forced Koa and Venus to go stay at Koa's apartment for the night. And I promised that I would text Venus every 3 hours. I went to my room and changed into some booty shorts, and a crop top, and decided to lounge on the couch.

Xalla forced me and Koa to head to his apartment, so I took some clothes and left, but forced Xall to promise to text me, we agreed she'd text me every 3 hours or in case she needed anything

Koa although he didn't want to leave her was clearly plotting with her, because I noticed he winked at her as we left.

He took me to the kink/sex room, and from there he made out with me gently roaming his rough but soft hands all over my body. from there he guided me toward the bed.

he turned us around, and his back was toward the bed.

"get on your knees," he said, his tone deepening and turning husky.