{Chapter 14}

|Chapter 14|Big Boss energy|

After a make-out, sesh Koa and I got ready for our date

It was a cute little picnic and an overall sweet time.

After that, I went home and got a text from the big boss Vince telling me that I should dress like a businesswoman and that the club would be closed for the night, but still, bring who I wanted.

I wasn't sure what was going on with Bossman, nor did I question it, I just got dressed. I put on a pants-suit, with a bralet, and put on some black heels to match.

After that, I told Xalla and Bianca, and I also told Bianca that Koa was now my boyfriend. Cheers went around the room, I called Koa and told him what was happening.

He came over, kissed me and we all left and went to the club. when we walked it I had to be blindfolded, but Koa was careful enough to ensure he didn't mess up my makeup.

As soon as we walked further into the club my blindfold was taken off to reveal Vince.

"Congratulations Princessa, you are now the mini-boss." He said... Did I mention Vince was my big brother? no? oops, well yeah, Vince Is my big brother... However, he changed his last name because someone was trying to steal his identity.

"Who's this?" Vince says, eyeing Koa's arm, which was currently around my waist...

"I'm Aden I go by Koa, and I'm her boyfriend.". Koa says.

"Big brother meet boyfriend, boyfriend meet my big brother," I say gesturing to them as I speak.

"Does dad know?" Vince questions.

"No... because he just became my boyfriend as in today, he helped me get over Angelica after I caught her cheating on me with Athena," I said getting quieter.

"I'm sorry what?" Vince questioned, leaning down at me.

I explained the story and within due time Vince was angry, not about how I met Koa or what was going on between us, I could tell he approved. He was mad I was just now telling him after it happened 2 months ago.

"Why didn't you tell me?". He asked, pulling me into a hug.

"I didn't want to bother you, face it your a workaholic," I said talking into his chest.

He only chuckled and kissed my head.

"I'm your big brother, I'm never too busy for you," he said, giving me a gentle squeeze before letting me go.

"As for you," he said looking at Koa

"Thank you for taking care of her, and if you hurt her too and I'll fuck you up, anyways welcome to the family," Vince said, pulling him into a bro hug.

Minus that little moment, it was a super fun time, I'm a boss now!

I swear my brother, Xalla, Bianca and Koa know me, I told Xalla that if I ever became a boss I wanted my office to look a certain way, and she, Koa, Bianca, and My brother all renovated my office for me.

My office was all purple, with a neon "Boss Bitch" behind my desk, plants, and a huge lounge couch in the corner. I loved it so much.

My brother explained that all I would have to do is handle paychecks, do consent forms for our dancers, and make sure everything was up to date around the club at least once a month.

"This is so amazing!" I said, and I flopped down on the couch dramatically.

"I will kinda miss the dancing though," I said pondering at the thought of old memories.

"You can still dance, just make sure everything in here is done first," Vince said, reassuring me.

"You got it, boss," I said, jokingly saluting him.

"Well Mini boss, enjoy the rest of your night, I have to turn in," Vince said, pulling me into a hug.

"Bye thanks for this," I said, giving him a small squeeze.

He kissed my forehead and said bye to everyone else.

"As fun as this was, I think Koa and I are going to turn in also, thanks to everyone who came!" I said, giving everyone a hug. Then we all got into our cars and started to drive home, Xalla said I'd be going home with Koa though.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to turn in?". Koa said as his hand trailed further and further up my leg, resting right on my upper thigh.

"Did you have something else in mind?" I asked, pushing his hand to the waistband of my pants.

"Definitely, also you're spending the night at my place I got a little surprise for you.". He said, his hand slipping underneath the waistband of my pants, cupping me over my underwear. A quiet moan left my lips.

After 2 more minutes of driving we stopped at a red light, Koa took that opportunity to move my underwear over, and slip a finger in. My window was slightly down, the coldish air helped with my hot skin. My head leaned on the window as I moaned.

"Bro looked she's gotta be getting fucked right now." a guy in a car on my side said to his friend as they watched me.

"I sure am, and what about it," I said with a smirk, but then moaned again after Koa slipped in another finger, a few seconds after that the light turned green and Koa sped off, the faster he drove the car the faster he would finger me.

It was literal heaven.

Soon after Koa's illegal speeding, we made it to the parking lot, unfortunately, I didn't get to have an orgasm in the car, not until I begged...

"Koa, shit- please, please let me cum." I said as he went even faster, I knew he was giving everything he had.

he added a third finger and started going even faster.

"Yes, yes fuck- fuuuuuck." I gasped, as my orgasm hit me, and I grinded on Koa's finger riding out my orgasm.

"Get ready baby, it's about to be a long night," Koa said, taking his fingers out, and making eye contact with me as he sucked my juices off.

All I can say is:

Someone play WAP by Cardi B and Megan The Stallion...