{Chapter 21}

|Chapter 21| support and feelings|

I went back to Xalla and I's shared apartment, Koa obviously came with

I went back to Xalla and I's shared apartment, Koa obviously came with. I wonder what she wanted to talk about. I used my Key and opened the door to find her and Vince sitting on the couch.

"Is this an intervention or something?" I asked, staring between the two of them.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it, Vince and I are dating," Xalla said.

I gave her a deadpan expression.

"Girl you didn't have to tell me I already knew, making me miss out on my panda express for this." I sighed slapping my forehead.

"you already knew?" she asked.

"Yes, X how many times do I have to tell you you suck at being slick, you can't be sneaky for shit." I put it bluntly. Xalla laughed.

"So you're fine with it?" she asked.

"Xalla why are you asking me these stupid questions when you know I love you?" I ask as I bring her into a hug.

"Man I don't know I was just nervous," she said.

"well it's all good, as long you don't fuck in the kitchen or living room, I could seriously care less." I shrugged.

"I love you!" Xalla said, kissing my face.

"Love you too goofball, now if you excuse me I have some sweet fire chicken calling my name, I'll be back tomorrow!" I said, I walked towards the door and Koa said bye to Xalla and Vince, after talking to Vince while I talked to Xalla.

"Well, that was a plot twist," Koa said as we walked back to his apartment.

"For you it was, but for me, I always saw it coming," I said with a small smile. We made it back to his apartment, ate panda express, and watched Tv... but I couldn't escape this certain feeling I had.

"Koa, I feel like someone is at the door.". I said quietly.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door that made me flinch. Koa got up and jogged to his room, returning with the bat, he then looked through the peephole.

"Move your hand!" he yelled.

"Nope!" The person on the other side yelled back.

"Fine, but if you get met with a bat I don't wanna hear anything!". Koa yelled, he opened the door to reveal a man.

"No fucking way!" I yelled.

"Miles!?" I yelled, and then I ran to him, engulfing him in a hug.

He smiled and hugged me back.

"Hey V," he said, eyeing me.

" And who is this?" he asked, turning his gaze towards Koa as he checked him out on the spot, for those of you who don't have a gaydar, he's bisexual.

And with the eyes he was giving Koa, I knew where this was going to go, but honestly, I was here for it, even if it meant my body would be incredibly sore.

"I'm Koa, her boyfriend," he said, introducing himself.

"I'm Miles, I'm a friend of hers and Xalla's," he said shaking his hand.

"Come inside," Koa said, directing him in. Miles walked in and we all went into the living room.

We all were talking and engaging in random conversation, until Miles brought something up, and I had no idea how Koa would react to it.

"So, threesome anyone?" Miles asks, looking at me, then at koa, then his eyes rested on mine, and I had no clue what to say...

"Maybe another time," Koa said, sort of awkwardly.

"Shame, your both hot, but I guess I'll have to wait," Miles smirked, then got off the couch, he then went over to koa's ear, ad whispered something.

He pulls out a card and puts it in Koa's hand, I quickly turn my head and act like I saw nothing. He walked over to me and kisses my forehead, and we exchange a quick goodbye, and he shows himself out.

"So that was interesting," koa said.

"it was, " I said as I moved over and sat on his lap, straddling him.

"So, what did he say to you?" I asked him, making intense eye contact

"He said if I changed my mind tonight, or if I wanted it sooner or later to call him, he gave me a card with his number on it.". He said, looking back at me, speaking honestly.

"Damn why can't I have my man to myself?" I whined clearly annoyed.

"I'm just too fine," Koa responded Cockily. It earned him a teasing.

"Oh, is that so?" I asked, as I slowly started to rotate my hips.

"Oh it is," he said, grabbing my hips.

"Want to test that theory?" I asked.

"I think I'm good." He groaned out

"you're good here?" I asked a moan escaping my mouth.

"Fuck yes," he said, thrusting his hips upward to match my motion.

"I say we take this to the bedroom," Koa said, lifting me up as we stood up.

"we should." I laughed as he carried me away.