{Chapter 27}

|Chapter 27| Pool side fun|

Sooooo...

I'm following through with my dare, and I need an easy-access swimsuit.

(A/N: Her swimsuit, and what I imagine her body looks like)

"She said she was ready," Jewels said, hyping me up.

I started shaking my ass on her, she was grabbing my hips and pulling me back into her as if she were fucking me. I was entertained, not going to lie, and horny as well.

"Okay, we don't gotta do it..." I paused.

"But what if we all fucked tonight," I said.

"Yolo I'm down." Jewels said.

"Same," Xalla said.

"I just gotta ask Koa," I said.

I decided to call him.

"Yes baby?". he asked

"Is that you're girlfriend?" I heard another guy ask in the back.

Koa told him yeah and moved to his bedroom.

"What's up baby?" he asked.

"So, I was wondering if me, Xalla, and Jewels could like, fuck tonight after us," I said.

"This a one-time thing?" he asked.

"Between just me and them, I think so yes," I said.

"You can, as long as you film it, and let me retry the threesome but with a girl," he said.

"Of course Compromise is key," I said immediately agreeing.

"Anyways imma see you fine ass in like 10 minutes, I won't fuck you too hard though," he said.

"bet, you'll like the swimsuit I'm wearing anyway," I said, then we talked a little longer before he hung up, and  I told the girls their circumstances.

"I'm still in." Jewels said.

"Same," Xalla said.

"Do you know who the girl is?". Jewels asked as we started to walk to the apartment pool. We were just talking as a past-time before we got to the pool.

I opened the gate to reveal my fine-ass man and this other dude, I could tell once he made eye contact with Xalla that they would hit it off.

I ran up to Koa like I haven't seen him in months and jumped on him, he caught me and started kissing my neck.

"Hi baby," he muttered against my neck.

"Hi," I said kissing him.

"How much time do I have?" Koa asked Jewels

"15 minutes, then it's my turn," Jewels said, making a joke out of it.

Koa wasted no time, sliding my underwear over, and started fucking me mid-air.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

It was like no one was even there, it was just us and me being pounded senselessly.

"Yes Koa, right there!" I moaned out, as he hit my G-spot.

He placed his head in the crook of my neck, I could hear his groans and small "fuck"s. He turned me on.

"You're such a good slut, always taking my dick like a good girl," He said, putting me down, turning me around, and bending me over.

"S-slow down." I moaned trying to push him out.

He pulled me back up by my hair, then grabbed my neck.

"I just gave you a compliment, don't make me take it back sweetheart," he whispered.

He pulled out of me slowly, pushing me back down, making me grab my feet, then slammed back into me in a continuous pattern.

"yes." I moaned out, as Koa started Pulling my hair, he knew what he was doing. 

"Look at you being so good for me, you deserve a reward," Koa said. He pressed my back to his chest and fucked me a bit slower but hard. He began giving me hickeys on my neck, and the whole scene felt like something out of a porno.

Don't get me wrong though, definitely wasn't complaining.

Eventually, I came, he came, and it was time for me to leave sadly, but also not sadly. I walked up to Koa, and stood in between his legs, grabbing his throat and kissing him a few times. Xalla had to pull me away practically.

We went back upstairs to the apartment.

I set up my phone and began filming.

I grabbed Jewels, starting a make-out session with her. Xalla left to grab toys but came back like 5 minutes later.

Jewels slipped her hand into my bottoms and started rubbing my clit before fingering me.

"Mmm." I moaned

"That feels nice huh?". Jewels said, kissing me.

she suddenly gasped sharply, I looked over to see Xalla putting a vibrator on her over her swimsuit.

"Shit," she moaned out.

Jewels started fingering me faster, we were moaning messes and I went tumbling over the cliff, finding my high.

"Yesss," I moaned out shaking from my orgasm.

"Such a good pretty girl," Jewels said, kissing my cheek. 

We moved to a different position, Jewels laying down, Me riding her face, and Xalla scissoring with her. Jewels skillfully moved her tongue along my folds, changing paces, circling my clit occasionally. 

I was facing Xalla, but I reached down and started pinching and rolling Jewels' nipples between my fingers.  Her moans from both me and Xalla vibrated through me, filling me with another type of pleasure. 

"Shit Jewels I think I'm gonna cum." I moaned, She felt around and grabbed a vibrator from next to her, and fidgeted with it until she turned it on... Onto the highest setting, placing in onto my clit and rubbing it in a clockwise circle.

I started grinding both against her and they toy until I felt the knot build until I let it go, and came. Jewels licked me clean as I trembled above her. I got off of her and became rubbing her clit, and Xalla began to pick up the speed. 

"Fuck fuck fuck!"Jewels Yelled as she found her high, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Mmmm that was good." she laughed to herself, she was still in euphoria... 

I grabbed my phone and stopped the video.

"We all need baths now," I said hugging them both before getting up and going into each bathroom running bath water.

I had a wonderful time tonight!

Anyways I got Xalla and Jewels to their baths before limping to my own, I put random bath salts into each, mine was dragonfruit, Xalla had Lavender, and Jewels had Sage. Anyways before I forgot I sent the video to Koa. 

He sent a video back... which I would watch later...

About 30 minutes later we were all dry and in new pajamas, we cuddled up and watched movies just talking.

I adore these girls for real for real!