CHAPTER 2

I'm awake but my eyes are close. I open them slightly but shut them again because of how everything feels.

My wrists hurt, my ankles hurt, my neck hurts, my feet hurts and my head is fucking killing me. I'm so confused as to what is happening or what had happened. I think back to the last time I was conscious. We were going to my parent's house for lunch then....

Oh my fucking god. I'm kidnapped right now.

My eyes snap open and I take in where I am. Im tied to a chair, ropes tightly holding my wrists and ankles in place to where I'm sitting on a metal chair.

I seem to be in a plain room, revealing nothing whatsoever. The walls are coloured white, the door is a metal one and there's just a table here but nothing else.

My skin feels weird with the clothes I'm wearing, I want nothing more than to change into sweats and that one comfy grey t-shirt that's in my wardrobe right now.

I try to look at the back of the room but groan because my neck hurts badly. "Fucking hell." I mutter, my eyes closing again.

Hearing the metal door open and someone come in, my eyes open again. It's the guy who had came out of the car and who I had kicked on the face.

My vision is a bit blurry but as he steps forward he comes in view. When i saw him first, he was wearing a suit, looking professional as fuck but right now he is wearing a full-sleeve black t-shirt with cargo pants.

He has blond hair, soft brown eyes and cheekbones so sharp it could break a brick. I feel like I've seen those eyes before but that's just downright absurd. He lets out a soft sigh and crouches down in front of me. I flinch for no reason.

He seems to catch the moment because his eyes narrow a bit but he doesn't say anything. Gently his hands move on to the rope that has been tightly tied to my left waist.

His finger tips caress my wrist a little, making goosebumps appear all over my skin. The corner of his mouth tilts a little as he saw the reaction.

He faintly the ring on my index finger before he loosen the rope. He does the same with my other wrist and both my ankles. Slight bruises and heavy rope marks show on my skin.

"I ordered them to not hurt you," he informs as he gently rubs his thumb over my wrist and I scoff.

I lean a bit close to him. "Then they shouldn't have kidnapped me," I spit.

He just lets out a hum. His gaze is fixed on my left hand, I'm guessing the marks of the rope on my wrist. But then his fingers softly touches the basic black ring I have on my index and it's then that I realise he has been looking at my ring.

I start staring at it too. It had been given to me by someone I met once. It was the first and the last time I met them. Never again. It's a basic ring that they had given me but I still wore it for unknown reason.

Before my captor's gaze comes back to mine, he faintly touches the cuts I have on my arm and then he stands up. "Some food is going to be brought for you. Eat it." He orders but I ignore him.

"Who are you?" I ask, my eyes narrow.

The corner of his mouth turns up slightly as he says, "you'll know very soon."

"My family will be coming for me," I hiss out in anger which turns into a wince when I feel some pain.

"Oh, trust me. I'm counting on it." This time he fully smile. A smile of the devil. A smile from which nothing good could ever be achieved. It was a sexy smile nonetheless which makes me clench my jaw.