AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hii everyone, I hope you all are enjoying it so far.

Anyways, I'd just like for you all to know that this book is being written by a teenager and I'm mostly writing it for practice if in case, in future I want to write more books.

I won't lie and say this is the first time I'm writing something but this is definitely the first time I've wrote something so much and hopefully I won't stop writing it without finishing it first.

If you guys find the characters immature, it's because the writer herself is- and if you don't then good because I'm trying to make them sensible. (if that makes sense 😭)

At this point I feel like I'm blabbing.

Let me know what's your favourite part so far and any predictions you have for how this book might end.

I've been thinking of making an inter-connected stand-alone series for which this book would be the first one.

I'm not sure yet but if I am making one, the next book—I'll try, no promises—would probably be of Matteo's younger brother, Luca.

Okay I'm gonna stop blabbing before I might spoil something of this book accident and publish it 💀

Thank you to everyone who has been reading this book and haven't quit yet.

Have a nice day <33