• Chapter 33 •

Third Person's POV

Bellamy and the others were nearing Camp Jaha when Julia regained consciousness. The first thing she noticed was the intense pain in her side, although it wasn't a blinding pain like it was when she had passed out. Then she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Bellamy. From the angle and from the consistent motion she felt, she knew he was carrying her.

"Bellamy..." Julia spoke, her voice weaker than she expected, alerting the others that she was awake. "Jules, hey," Bellamy looked down at her, relief clear in his voice.

"What's going on? What happened?" Julia asked, confused. The last thing she remembered was the rope buckle coming undone and Finn, Monroe, and Murphy trying to save Bellamy and Mel when grounders started attacking them.

"Your stitches ripped open. You passed out." Julia had been expecting Bellamy to answer her question and was surprised when a different, familiar voice answered her.

Julia moved her head to the side, towards where the voice had come from. And sure enough, walking alongside them was her older sister.

"Octavia!" Julia said, a smile growing on her face. She had hated not knowing her sister's fate after the war with the grounders, so she was quite relieved and happy to see her back with them, safe.

"Hey, sis." Octavia spoke in a soft tone as she placed a hand on the top of Julia's head affectionately. Julia moved her hand with the intention of holding Octavia's hand, but paused her motion as soon as her hand was in her sight. It was covered in dried blood. This caused her to think back to what Octavia had said.

"You're taking me back to Camp Jaha, aren't you?" Julia asked, looking up at her brother who nodded. "Octavia made a makeshift bandage for you that has helped slow the blood flow for now, but we need Dr. Griffin to restitch and re-bandage you. You lost a lot of blood when you were stabbed and you've lost even more now. We need to get to Camp Jaha as soon as possible. But I promise, I'm not going to let anything else bad happen to you."

"What about Clarke and the others?" Julia questioned. She knew Camp Jaha was the exact opposite direction than the grounder's camp and if they were focusing on taking her there, that meant they weren't focusing on saving her friends.

Bellamy let out a chuckle of disbelief. He had basically just told her that she was in danger of bleeding out and her first thought was about her friends. He didn't know why he would expect any different, it was a very Julia Blake reaction.

"Finn and Murphy are heading to the grounder's camp. I'm going to head to meet up with them as soon as I get you to Camp Jaha and know you'll be all right." Bellamy paused for a moment as Julia's mind started racing, worries about Finn and Murphy filling her thoughts.

"Finn was going to go alone but Murphy volunteered to go with him. He said he'd probably get locked back up if he came with us and that you wouldn't be happy with him if he let Finn go alone." Bellamy explained to her.

"Well, he's not entirely wrong." Julia said, but Bellamy could see that she was worrying about both of them.

He was going to respond, but that's when they reached Camp Jaha's gates. The guards, seeing who it was, opened the gates and the group walked through them. Guards gathered around them as they confiscated all their weapons.

"I need Dr. Griffin." Bellamy told a guard who nodded over towards where Abby was approaching them. She immediately noticed Julia in Bellamy's arms, covered in blood and sped up her pace.