Interesting lost girl

{Peter's P.O.V}

"You heard the music which means you belong here. What will your parents think tsk tsk tsk."
"Nothing, people don't think things from beyond the grave Peter." I shivered. What was that?
"You call him Pan!" Felix shouted at her. Y/N just looked at him with an annoyed expression on her face.
"Why can't he tell me that?"
"You do realize you are in a camp full of boys that could easily over power you?" She laughed loudly causing me to internally swoon. What is happening?
"You make me laugh Felix. I would like to see you try. If it worries you so much I will call him Pan." He started to move forward and I stopped him.
"Don't underestimate her. Well my dear, you need a place to sleep. You can take my bed for the night." She eyed me suspiciously.
"I'll sleep on the floor don't you worry your pretty little head off." She smirks at me.
"Pretty you say." My eyes wide for a split second but it disappears before someone can see it.
"Just go to sleep girl." Felix snaps. She rolled her eyes at him and walked over to my hut.
"I like her, she's got fire."

*hours later*

I heard some music playing, like a harp or lyre and y/n singing.

~Alduins wings, they did darken the sky. His roar furies fire and his scales sharpened scythes. Men run and the cower and they fought and they died. They burned and they bleed as they issued their cries.
~Dovahkiin, dovahkiin. Naal ok zin los vahriin. Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahat vaal. Ahrk fiin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.
~We need saviors to save us from Alduins rage. Heroes on the field of this new war to wage. And if Alduin wins man is gone from this world. Lost in the shadow of the black wings unfurled.
~But then came the tongues on that terrible day. Stead fast as winter, he enter the frey. And I heard the music of Alduins doom. The sweet song of Skyrim, sky shattering thuum.
~And so the the tongues freed us from Alduins rage. Gave the gift of the voice, ushered in a new age. And if Alduins eternal then eternity is done, for his story is over and the dragons are gone.

She suddenly started to do some vocals but it sounds like more than one of her. Like she was using...

~And so the tongues freed us from Alduins rage. Gave the gift of the voice, ushered in a new age. And if Alduins eternal then eternity is done, for his story is over and the dragons are gone.

I stood there in shock, looking around, all the boys were out of their tents rubbing there eyes and looking at the girl that randomly appeared on my shores. She can sing and could enchant anyone of us if she tried. I walked in front of her and she shot her eyes open as soon as she heard me in front of her. So her eyes were closed as she sang.
"What are you doing out so late my dear? Could be dangerous, a camp full of boys, who haven't seen or been around a girl in such a long time. Who knows what they would think of or do." She looked up at me with a shine in her eyes and not just from the fire that somehow became a blaze again after I personally put it out.
"I couldn't sleep so I came out here to calm myself. Am I in trouble master Pan? Whose to say you aren't thinking the same thing?" She winks. Pink slightly dusts my cheeks.
"Didn't say I wasn't. But I can't have you out here by yourself. Where did you get your instrument?" She looked out at her hands.
"My lyre? I made it when I was younger. Why?"
"You didn't have it with you earlier." She patted the top of my head.
"I did, you just didn't see it in my bag." I looked at her confused.
"That lyre could never fit in your bag. It's too big." She looked over at her bag.
"You'd be surprised master Pan." I closed my eyes trying to calm myself.
"Please, call me Peter or just Pan. No need to add the 'master' to it." She shrugs
"That is just may manners kicking in. Where I come from, every man or woman with a higher status than you is called master or mi'lady. Sorry." She looks down, roses rushing to her cheeks.
"Pan is she to be our mother?" One of the younger lost boys comes into view and stands next to me tiredly. I look at her, tilting my head to the side.
"If she wants to be."

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I look at the younger boy with shock in my eyes.
"What is your name young one?" I asked him.
"Philip (not an actual boy from OUAT)."
"Well Philip, I think I might need a few more days to adjust before I can say for sure that I will be a mother. Can you wait for me young one?" He nods and walks back to his tent as did everyone else. I look up at Peter and he is smiling at me. I stand up and grab his hand
"Come. Let's go to sleep." He willingly follows me and as we enter his hut I let got of his hand. I go over to the corner and place my bag into the floor and open it up.
"Go lay down." I pulled a blanket out of my bag. It has an enchantment on it so I could fit more things into. You never know when you are gonna be away from home for awhile. He lays down on top of the blankets.
"Get under the covers silly, you'll catch a cold sleeping out of them." I laid my blanket on the inside so he could be on the outside.
"Now, close your eyes." He obeyed so I could change into my nightgown

I climbed into bed on the side with the other blanket"We both can sleep on the bed we will just have to be in separate blankets

"We both can sleep on the bed we will just have to be in separate blankets. Now behave and go to sleep, we will figure everything out in the morning, including a place for me to sleep." I patted his head again and closed my eyes to go to sleep. I felt him get up for a moment, something falls to the ground, and he gets back into the bed. Curiosity came the better of me and opened my eyes. They widen in shock.

He is now shirtless in bed

He is now shirtless in bed. I blush and turn around so I don't stare at him, he chuckled.
"Goodnight y/n."