Pacify Her

{Y/N P.O.V}

Peter walks back with two girls in tow. I already don't like them. Tillianna goes rushing to Felix.
"ONYX, YOU CAME BACK TO ME!!!" He picks her up and she kisses his cheek.
"Of course I did my little gem, I promised you I would. Your Onyx Knight always keeps his word." And he kisses her cheek back. I look over at one of the girls and she is glaring daggers at me daughter. Hell no. I walk up to her and smile sweetly at her.
"Hi there. Welcome to Neverland. My name is Y/N, what's yours?" She looks at me with disgust in her eyes.
"None of your business." My eyes go dark but I still have my smile on.
"Ok bitch listen closely. You happen to be glaring daggers at my daughter, it would be wise if you stopped. Mmk pumpkin?" And I walk over to Peter and passionately kiss him. I look into his eyes.
"What was that for love?" He asks me.
"Mine!" I got possessive. The girl rolls her eyes and goes over to Felix and Tilly. She then yanks my daughter out of Felix's arms.
"NOOO, FELIX HELP!!!"
"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" He grabs Tilly again and pushes the girl away and she falls over. He runs to his tent and she starts crying. Wendy rushes over to her friend and helps her up.
"Peter, did you see what Felix and that little brat did to poor E/N?" Eew I don't like that name. I don't like her.
"No I didn't, I was focused on more important things." Peter said playing with my hair.
"That little girl attacked me and Felix defended her!" Hahahahahaha this girl is delusional. I saw the whole thing.
"Tillianna? Oh she wouldn't hurt a fly." I said in a sweet voice with a hint of venom. The girl glared at me so I showed her just a little bit of my power through my eyes. She looked down quickly then pushed her front against Peter.
"You can't let them get away with this Peter dear." I yanked the girl off of my man.
"Do that again... I dare you."  I growled at her.
"What, you think you can have him all to yourself?"
"She can actually. Like I told you girls before, Felix and I are off limits."
"What part of 'off limits' do you not understand?" I question her.
"So you are off limits, why does she have her grubby hands all over you." I smile at them and stand in front of Peter and push myself into him, wrap my arm around his neck, and he places his hands on my hips while dipping his head into the crook of my neck.
"Because he's my husband." They look at me in shock.
"But Peter, last time I was here, you said you couldn't love." He chuckles still giving me kisses on my neck.
"I could. I just couldn't love you."

{Tillianna's P.O.V}

That mean girl tried to pull me out of Onyx's arms. I am trying to stop crying but it's hard. So Onyx takes me into his arms and lays on his bed, doing shushing sounds and petting my hair.
"Why would she do that?"
"It's ok my little gem, I won't let that happen again." I continue to cry as he rocks me while petting my hair. Then he starts humming a lullaby to me.
"I stormsvarte fjell, jeg vandrer alene. Over isbreen tar jeg meg frem, I eplehagen står møyen den vene. Og synger: Når kommer du hjem?" He then kisses the top of my head. I have calmed down. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.
"What did you just sing Onyx?"
"On mountains darkened by the storm, I'm wandering alone. Over glaciers, I'm pushing on. The fair maiden is in the apple orchard. And she's singing: When will you come home?" I smile at him.
"It was lovely." He caresses my face and I blush.
"You are so pretty Onyx." I blurted out. I cover my mouth quickly. His eyes are wide and his mouth is agape. Then he chuckled.
"So are you my little gem."
"I won't be so little soon, just you wait." He looks at me with a seriousness in his eyes.
"I'll always wait for you." I smile and look away blushing. He holds his pinky out.
"I promise." I intertwine my pinky with his.

{E/N's P.O.V}

I know he said it was a rule but it sounds like this slut wants Peter and Felix all to herself. As if that little girl has a claim over him. A little girl shouldn't have the handsome guy all to herself anyways, she's a little girl. I'll get him, you just wait. I'll make that little girl hate him. I got to the hut that he is in and I see them on his bed cuddling. Ugh she is so ugly. I don't understand. Well this should be better, he's off limits.
"Peter comes quickly!" He rushes over and looks at Felix with the little girl.
"What?" I look shocked but walk away.

{Y/N's P.O.V}

"Do we have to keep her here? She is just trying to cause trouble." Peter sighs.
"Just be nice for a couple of days, maybe she will get better. Remember, she was taken from her home."

*Couple days later*

I walk out of my cabin to see E/N force herself on Peter so I push her against a tree. Peter trying to wipe off her kiss.
"Someone told me 'stay away from things that aren't yours'-"
"But was he yours if he wanted me so bad." I gave her an evil and started to squeeze my magic around her, she starts to gasp for breath.
"Can I pacify her? She's getting on my nerves."
"HE LOVES ME!!!"
"STOP LYING WITH THOSE WORDS!!!" I keep squeezing her.
"Y/N!!! Not like this." I look over to see Tillianna cowering behind Felix. I let her go.
"Take her to the cages Devin." He grabs her and pushes her into the cage. I bend down towards Tillianna.
"You don't have to be scared of me my little princess. I would never hurt you. She hugs me tightly.
"You were scary mommy."
"I was trying to scare the girl. She was trying to take daddy and Felix from us."
"No, not my Onyx." She turns to him and he holds her hand.
"Nobody can take me from you my little gem. I love you and only you." He kisses her cheek.
"Ok good." She giggles.