Skull Rock, Henry, and intense moments 🔥🌶️

[⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: this has smut in it.]

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I nodded at Peter and went into my room to change. He followed me thinking I was getting something, I giggled.
"I mean I guess you can be in here but you will have to turn around. I'm getting dressed." He blushes and walks out the door.

" He blushes and walks out the door

{You can pick the hair style}

I walk and to follow Peter to the edge of a cliff. He point to a rock in the distance.
"That's where we are going." I nod and start to float.
"What are you waiting for Peter?" He smiles and flies up with me and we head over to the rock. When we reach it, I noticed that it looks like a skull. We head inside and a beautiful hourglass is inside.
"This hourglass shows how much magic we have left in the world. It hasn't moved in 100 years. So far it looks roughly the same now." I nod at him and start to wander around. I look on the floor and I see a piece of parchment. I pick it up and walk back to Peter.
"Look at what I found." I hand the piece of paper to Peter and he opens it. It's a picture of a boy and a year on it with the words 'The heart of a true believer will save magic' I looked at it shocked.
"Magic is in danger." I gasp.
"This boy much be the one to save it. But he won't be born or another 300 years." I lean over to look at the boys face.
"How will we get him here?" I ask as I grab the parchment.
"You let me worry about that." I nod and put the picture in the belt of my dress.

" I nod and put the picture in the belt of my dress