Peter makes his move

{Peter's P.O.V}

Y/N comes up to me and grabs my hands. I look at our hands then at her with an eyebrow raised.
"Yes my dear?" I ask her.
"Come dance with me." I smiles sweetly. This girl is gonna be the death of me I swear.
"Y/N I don't dance. I play the music that you dance to." She batted her eye lashes and did the cutest doe eyes that I have ever seen.
"Pretty please Peter." She twisted side to side to make it even harder for me to resist. She is a strange one, she is super sweet one moment but will be ruthless in an instant if needed. I like it.
"Y/N don't do that please. You're making it hard to say no." She got closer to my ear and whispered.
"Pretty pretty please Peter." I shivered as I felt her breath on my ear, I grabbed her hips to steady myself as I growled.
"Fine." She could overthrow me and I would let her willingly, she has a strange power over me and it's strong. I can't resist her, she is addictive. She pulls me into the center of the ring as the boys bang on drums and dance to the rhythm. She sways her hips in a figure 8 motion and beckons me towards her, I gladly walk towards her dancing with her in the same rhythm, in a figure 8 motion. I look over where Felix usually sits and he isn't there he is dancing and doing flips. It's odd seeing him dance, it's odd that I am dancing. Y/N is unusually powerful, her song and voice makes people dance even if they don't usually dance.

*Hours later*

Everyone has gone to be and so have I. I roll over in nothing but my pants and I notice that Y/N's blanket is still on my bed. I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in." Speak of the devil.
"I forgot my blanket. Can I grab it?" I nod my head and stood up from the bed. She walks over and looks at me with a smirk on her face as she grabs my blanket.
"Umm that's mine my dear."
"I know. I like the way it smells, Goodnight Peter." And she kisses my cheek.
"You better behave or you will be sorry." Y/N giggles
"So what if I misbehave, it's what everybody craves. Sweet dreams." And she walks out. Damn girl. I grab her blanket and cover myself with it. God, her smell is intoxicating.

*Next morning*

"So how did you sleep Peter?" She asks as I pinch the bridge of my nose. She comes towards me and looks worried.
"Oh my, you don't look like you feel well. Come with me." She's right, I had bags under my eyes with a raging headache, my hair was everywhere, and my arms and neck had scratches on them. She did this to me without even knowing it. We walk into her room and she fixes me something to drink.
"Here drink this, it will make you feel  relaxed and better. Did you sleep at all?"
"No I didn't." She pulls up a chair for me to sit in.
"Sit. I will take care of your arms and neck." I obeyed as she grabbed some ointment and gauze for my neck. As she dabbed my neck it sent shivers down my spine.
"If I did this from my flirting I am so sorry Peter." She started to tear up. I turned to her and grabbed her face.
"Hey don't cry please. I'm fine don't worry." I wiped her tears away and she hugged me making sure to gently place her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and put my face into the crook of her neck. Without thinking about it, I placed a soft kiss on her neck and she gasped. I smirk and did it again moving one of my hands slowly up her back and the other down to her lower back.
"You did do this to me. How are you meant to fix it Y/N?" I whisper against her neck.
"Peter." She whimpers, running her fingers through my hair. She waves her hand to close the door. I trail kisses up her neck to her jawline and kiss the corner of her lips. I looked her in the eyes, asking. I lean in to kiss her and she leans in as well. I closed my eyes waiting to feel her lips but I didn't. I open my eyes to see that she keeps pulling away slightly being only millimeters away.
"Please Y/N let me kiss you." I whispered. I sound quite pitiful in my mind but she has clouded me with thought of her.
"Say that again." She says brushing her lips to slightly touch mine.
"Please Y/N." And she crashed her lips on mine in a hungry kiss. I put my fingers through her hair and pulled her close. She pulled away and kissed her jawline again.
"I thought we said we would get to know each other first."
"I feel as though I do know you. And that you are all I want." She sighs as she tilts her head back and I kiss her collar bone. Suddenly, there is a little knock on her door. She gets off the table and opens the door and there stood Philip.
"Mama, I'm hungry." She smiles at him and turns to me, conjuring my shirt in her hand. I forgot I was shirtless. I take it blushing and put it on. She runs her fingers through my hair fixing it.
"I'm going to go get some food for everyone. Talk to the boys, give them some tasks to do.
"Yes dear." I walk out of her room and Felix is standing by his tent. He walks up to me and smirks.
"Since when did you take orders?" I roll my eyes.
"She's different. She isn't intimidated by me or upset that she ended up in Neverland or has tried to escape. She has accepted that this is her home now. We didn't have to try and convince her that running away is useless. And she is very powerful. Tell me she doesn't scare you." He shrugs
"Yeah a little. I think you should take her to Skull Rock. You haven't been there in years, something new might have appeared." I nod as I agree with him.
"Go to the traps with the others. DEVIN!!!" He comes running up.
"Yes Pan?"
"Watch over the younger lost boys until Y/N and I come back from Skull Rock?" He scrunched his nose and I glared at him.
"Just because Y/N can tell me what you do, doesn't mean you can defy me." I growl.

{Y/N's P.O.V and 10 minutes later}

As I look around everyone is doing something and Peter comes running up to me.
"I wanna show you something." He tells me

[A/N:  y'all let me know if I should make this 'M' for mature.]