The truest heart

{Peter's P.O.V}

I woke up to Y/N throwing up, which has me worried. Last time this happened she was pregnant. This time I have a way of knowing, I made a potion that will turn her fingers pink if it's a girl, blue if it's a boy, and purple if she isn't pregnant. I got up and went to make food for her, I know her favorite, the same as my first offspring. I made some tea as well and poured the potion inside. It only works on females.
"Hello my love. I made your favorite, and here is some tea."

She smiled at me and took the food and cup

"What's in the drink?"
"A tonic to make you feel better. I've noticed you throwing up a lot lately. In fact, so has Tillianna." I started thinking. Oh great, what if they are both pregnant. I already have to take my great grandsons heart, how am I to save myself and Neverland with potentially two more babies. I sighed. Y/N took a drink of the tea and her fingers started to glow.
"Peter...? What did you do?"

I laughed and grabbed Y/N and swung her around, kissing her

I laughed and grabbed Y/N and swung her around, kissing her. Even though I'm very scared, I can't help but be ecstatic.
"A boy!!!" I yelled happily. Y/N was giggling.
"

What are you talking about? Put me down Peter." I gently planted her back on the ground. She made me face her by placing both hands on my face.

"Now tell me, what did you put in the tea?"
"I put a potion that would tell me if you were pregnant or not. You didn't tell me last time and I want to be sure that I could be prepared this time."
"PAN, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH TILLIANNA'S FINGERS!!!" Felix yells. We rush into their tent which is glowing pink.
"I gave her some tea that was made and her hands started to glow."

I looked at Y/N with a huge smile on my face

"You're going to be a grandmother my dear." Tillianna covers her face and Felix is grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
"I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked me and I simply nodded. He kneels in front of Tillianna, who is sitting on the bed, and removes her hands from her face gently. He then kisses her lightly but passionately.
"We're gonna be parents my Empress." She bursts into tears. Then I remembered something, I can't protect them like I used to. I'm dying and so is the magic here. I need Henry's heart again. Felix noticed my sudden chance in demeanor.
"What is it Pan?" He asked. I sighed. I might as well tell them.
"Something is happening that I wasn't prepared for. I'm dying, along with the magic on the island."
"You're dying, father?" Tillianna starts to tear up again.
"Well what do you need?" Felix asked in a rush.
"Henry's heart." I stated.
"We won't be able to trick him again." Felix said.
"Who is Henry?" Tillianna asked.
"You wouldn't remember him, he was here when you were first born." Y/N explains.
"He has the heart of the truest believer." I look at my lovely wife and she has an uneasy look on her face. I brush it off... for now.

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I don't think Henry has the heart of the truest believer any more. I have a feeling it's one of us three, Felix, Tilly, or me. And I think I know which one, and I will gladly give him the rest of my heart. And I have a feeling that I will have to.
"Mother, what's wrong. You look like you have seen a ghost." Tilly asks me.
"It must be the pregnancy, I'm fine. Don't you worry Tilly."
"Maybe you should sit down Y/N. I'll go get some water." I smiled at Felix and thanked him. Tilly and I sat in some rocking chairs that I conjured up by the bonfire. All the boys were asking us about our hands being different colors.
"Boys please, I'm very tired. I'll tell you later ok?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Tilly, she looks worried.
"Something's on your mind mother, won't you tell me?" I told all the boys to go do something away from camp so Tilly and I could talk in private. As soon as the coast was clear I reached into my chest and pulled out my heart. It was glowing yellow with pink shimmers here and there. She covers her mouth.
"You have the heart of the truest believer." I started to cry.
"In order to save the man I love, your father, and your unborn brother's father, I have to sacrifice myself."
"But mother you can't, there has to be another way. What about Henry?"
"He doesn't believe anymore. His memory got whipped and Story Brooke is  completely gone."
"You can't die mother."
"What other choice do I have? It's either I die or everyone here does. I am willing to sacrifice myself to save him."
"I won't let you." We turn to see Peter leaning on a tree with his arms crossed.
"I won't take your heart. There will be another way."
"There isn't my love. Look at my heart!" I showed him my glowing heart.
"Not only do I have the heart of the truest believer but I also have the heart with the purest love. Like I said, I am willing to sacrifice myself to save you Peter." He grabs my heart and shoves it back into my chest.
"We will find another way. I will not take your heart." I place my hands on his cheek.
"Oh Peter, you already have it."

[A/N: Hey guys, sorry that I have been MIA for a bit. I've been going through a rough time so I'm trying to get help for myself. I will try to write more.]