The Lost Boys meet the Princess

{Peter's P.O.V}

I took her out to the bonfire while Felix helped Y/N out of bed so she could say hi to everyone.
"Everyone, meet our new Princess: Tillianna Pan."
"She isn't a lost girl?" One of the boys asked.
"No, she was born here. Y/N is she birth mother."
"Whose the father Pan?" Devin asked me which I just smiled at him.
"I am." They all widened their eyes. Felix walks up to me.
"Umm Peter? Can I hold her?"
"Oh of course." I placed her gently into Felix's arms and he sat down in fear of dropping her.
"Hello little gem. Just know that I will always protect you and love you." And he kisses her forehead. She giggles and grabs his hair, tugging on it. He smiles and laughed at the little child in his arms.
"Felix, you're crying." I stated. He looks up with tears in his eyes.
"I never thought I would be able to hold something so delicate and it not cower in fear." She reached her hands out to his face and he pulled up closer so she could do what she wanted. To everyones amazement, she ran her hand over his scar as if sad that he is hurt and she starts to cry.
"No, no, no. I'm ok little gem. See *grabs her hand lightly and runs it over his scar* see it doesn't hurt." She smiled again and reached for his face again. He, again, pulled her up and she kissed his nose. He smiles brightly. Y/N walks out with her lyre and taps Felix's shoulder. He looks up and smiles at my fiance.
"You make perfection." Y/N smiled down at him.
"She loves you." Felix looks at Tillianna as he rocks her.
"And I love her." I walk over and reach for my baby. She gladly reached for me and I held her closely as she reached for my face. I also pulled her in so she could do what she wanted. All she did was stare deeply into my eyes and she touched my eye lids while smiling.
"I think she likes your eyes Pan." Philip said, now old enough to where he stopped aging, roughly 15. I walked over to him and leaned over.
"This is your little sister. Her name is Tillianna." Philip grabs her tiny hand and shakes it.
"Nice to meet you Tilly, I'm Philip. Don't worry, I will protect you.
"She beautiful Pan." I smile looking over at Y/N as she gets ready to sing a song.
"Just like her mother."

She starts to play her lyre.

~In you and I, there's a new land. Angels in flight. My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah. Where fears and lies melt away. Music inside, what's left of me, what's left of now.
~I watch you, fast asleep. All I fear means nothing.
~In you and I, there's a new land. Angels in flight. My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah. Where fears and lies melt away. Music inside, what's left of me, what's left of now.

Y/n does a bunch of beautiful vocals and Tillianna coos happily.

~You show me how to see that nothing in this whole land, nothing is broken.
~In you and I, there's a new land. Angels in flight. My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah. Where fears and lies melt away. Music inside, what's left of me, what's left of now.
~Oooh hoo, my fears, my lies. Melt away. Aaaahhhh. Aaaahhhh haaaa. Hmmmmmm

She stopped playing and I look down at Tillianna and she is fast asleep. I walked in our shared hut and put her in her basket. I walk about out and Felix is standing next to the door as Y/N is explaining what happened. I look over at Felix.
"I have to go do something. Protect th-"
"Don't even finish that sentence thinking I wasn't going to do that anyways." I smile and nodded at him. I walked up to Y/N so I could talk to her.
"I need to go ask the shadow some questions. I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you. If you need anything just ask Felix ok?"
"Ok Peter I love you too." We kiss and I head out.

{Felix's P.O.V}

I watched as pan flew off to go ask that monster somethings unknown. He was gonna ask me to watch them. I was going to do that anyways. I love Y/N and I love Tillianna just as much. Maybe more. I love them more than I should. Like, I fell for Y/N just as hard as Peter did but I can't have her. For some reason, the way that Tillianna interacted with me tells me that she's mine and I shouldn't think or feel that way. She isn't mine. But she showed true concern for me and cried for me and as soon as she knew I was ok, she smiled at me. She didn't fear me or thought I was ugly. That little girl is all I'm gonna need and I will lay down my life for her. My perfect little gem. I lean over and open the curtain of the tent to see her smiling in her sleep.
"I know that look Felix." I turn to look at Y/N. The beautiful mother of my gemstone.
"Peter looks at me with that same look. And you look at me with that look too. What's on your mind love?" She looked up at me.
"I would do anything for you three, don't ever forget that. But if it came down to it and I could only protect one, I will pick her."
"You love her that much?"
"Did you see the way she looked at me? She looked at me like I was the most fascinating thing she has ever seen." Y/N giggled.
"You probably are. She was just born." I looked at her with a serious look.
"She wasn't scared or disgusted."
"She doesn't know what those feelings are yet Felix." I sighed frustrated.
"Listen, I know what I saw. She looked at me like I was art or that I was the most handsome man in the whole world. When she touched my scar, she got sad and worried. Nobody but you had done that for me. I don't know what this is and it's strange." Y/n sighed
"I was afraid this would happen."
"What's happening?"
"You've imprinted. I didn't think humans could do it. Mainly only witches, werewolves, and vampire. You are none of those."
"Maybe she is." I stated.
"Like mother like daughter." I open the curtain again to make sure she is still asleep. My beautiful little gem.

[A/N: I know that it might be weird that I had Felix imprint on her but I wanted to figure out how to make Felix a main character. Then thought of Twilight for some odd reason. I hope you like it.]