The truth and the new Princess

*Previously in 'A magical lost girl'
I sit down on the bed next to her.
"Can we talk?"

{Peter's P.O.V}

She sets her book down and sighs.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner Peter. I was scared that you would be upset with me. And you were planning for Henry and to save magic, I didn't want me being pregnant to get in the way." I get into the bed to cuddle with her.
"There is no way I would be upset with you for baring my child." Kiss the top of her head. I lift her chin up so she looks at me.
"I love you and I would be nothing without you. I don't know how I lived before you came into my life. I'm happy that you are pregnant." I lightly kissed her lips. She starts to cry.
"Peter, I'm scared." I wiped her tears away and just hug her. All of a sudden, I felt people arriving in Neverland. Great the heroes.
"I have to go talk to Felix, please wait here. Take a nap." I go out of the hut and holler out.
"FELIX!!!" He comes rushing.
"What's wrong? Does she need something?" I shake my head.
"They're here for him. I don't want them anywhere near the camp or Y/N. Even though she can protect herself, I just want to take extra precaution. Her powers might be out of wack. They might try to save her since she is pregnant." As I spoke that sentence I shudder.
"PETER!!!" Y/N... Somethings wrong. Felix and I look at each other and bolted out the door.
"What's wrong?" She is panting like she is in pain. She shakes her head frantically.
"It's too early." That can only mean one thing.
"Peter, she's going into labor!" Felix yells. Oh shit. My baby is coming.
"What do you need Y/N?" She does some breathing to calm down a bit.
"Felix go get some warm water and a towel. Peter *whimpers* gods it hurt *inhales and exhales* you will makes sure I am comfortable." I nod my head and take her hand in mine. Felix comes back with his items and placed them next to me.
"Now, go get a basket with plenty of cushion and the blanket that I made on the chair." She continues breath.
"HENRY!!!" I yell out.
"Is she giving birth?" He asks
"Yes make sure nobody comes in here no matter what sounds come out of this hut do you understand?"
"Yes but what should we do?"
"Go see if the traps have anything." I chime in. I just want to focus on herself, her breathing, and our baby.
"Breathe my love."
"We need a midwife." I nod at her.
"FELIX!!!" He comes rushing in line usual.
"Go get Tink." He rushes out to go get the fairy.

*20 minutes later*

What is taking him so long. She is screaming in pain.
"You got this love." She nods while crying.
"What is going o- OH MY GOD!!! PETER, HOW LONG HAS Y/N PREGNANT?!?!"
"7 MONTHS!!! JUST HELP HER!!!"
"Peter, I'm ok. It just hurts." Felix is watching on. I look over at him and he looks scared
"FELIX... OUT!!! MAKE SURE NOTHING COMES NEAR US UNTIL YOU HEAR A BABY CRY!!!" He nods and looks at Y/N.
"You got this sis." And he walks out. Sis? Whatever, I don't care.
"Just breathe baby." I kiss her head and hold her.
"Oh Y/N, I need you to take a deep breath and push while I count from 10. Squeeze Peters hand for help." She nods and takes a deep breath.
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Good girl, keep that pressure. Peter dab her forehead." I grabbed the towel with my other hand and dabbed her head.

*1 hour later*

One final screaming push, we hear a baby cry. I look over as Tink has a baby in her arms.
"Peter, it's a girl." She hands the baby to me and I start to cry tears of joy. Oh my God, here she is. My precious baby girl. I kissed her head and sat next to Y/N.
"What should we call her?" I asked Y/N
"Hmm how about Tillianna?" I smile at her and then at Tillianna.
"Welcome to Neverland my little princess, Tillianna Pan." Y/N giggles.
"What if I wanted her to have my last name?" I looked at her and while holding Tillianna I got down on one knee.
"Then her name would still be Tillianna Pan. Y/N, all I know is that my life would be nothing without you and now *looks at Tillianna* you. Y/N, will you become the Queen of Neverland and my wife?" I hold out a ring I have been keeping on me for the past 7 years trying to find the right moment. This was it, hold my baby girl. She start to cry while nodding her head.
"Yes Peter. I will marry you." I smiled, putting the ring in her finger, and kissed her. Felix walks in and he smiles at the little girl. I walk over to him.
"This is your uncle Felix."
"Hi princess." He says to her and she smiles. All of us start to cry.

[A/N: I know it's kinda sorry but I really wanted to post it.]