My baby is what!!!

{Felix's P.O.V}

Y/N looked at me and Pan and sighed.
"Tillianna got into some of my plants."
"What!!!" Pan and I scream in unison.
"Which plant did she get to?" I asked slowly.
"A plant that makes you grow faster than normal. So in other words, she is growing rapidly."
"My baby is what!!!" Pan bellows.
"Are you yelling at me?" Y/N gives him a serious look. He calms down.
"Why did you tell us earlier?" I asked as Tillianna reached out to me.
"Onyx!" I smile at her and pick her up and give her a piggyback ride. She nuzzles her face against my neck and I freeze. I look at Y/N with panic in my eyes. She giggles
"You're fine Felix. I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't know how much she ate. So now that I know that she is growing this rapidly, I will be sure she doesn't get anymore. In about 3 years she will be physically 16 years old." My eyes widened.
"What about her mental capacity?" She shrugs.
"I have no idea unfortunately, we will just have to wait and see." I turned my head to look at Tillianna, she smiled at me. I smiled back.
"Hello my little gem." She kisses my cheek and my face turns red as she giggles.
"You're the color of Calla Lilies!" She said sweetly only making me blush more.
"Now Tilly, why are you pestering poor Felix." She jumps and whispers something into Y/N's ear.

{Y/N's P.O.V}

"I think he is very pretty. Is that a bad thing?" Tilly whispers to me. I shake my head and lean in to whisper in her ear.
"Do you love him?" She nods eagerly.
"Do you want him to stay with you forever?" She nods again.
"How would you feel if a different girl was with him?"
"NOOO MY ONYX!!!" She clings onto Felix's legs.
"What did you say to her?" Felix asks me. I put my finger up to my lips.
"It's a secret."
"You know secrets don't make friends." Peter says while crossing his arms.
"Hey don't cry my little gem. Whatever she said it's not true."
"Promise to stay with me forever Onyx."
"I promise."
"You promise what?" Felix smirks at Peter.
"Definitely your child. I promise to stay with you forever Tillianna." She holds her pinky out to him and he laces his with hers. She hugged him again and he hugged her back.
"I love you Felix." She says.
"I love you too Tillianna." And he kisses her cheek.
"Oh look now you are the color of Calla Lilies." Aww so cute. I know what he means when he says he loves her, I wonder what she means. She doesn't want him with any other girl. I don't think I want him with any other girl either. Suddenly, Peter perks up.
"What is it?" I ask
"The shadow brought two people. Girls..." Oh great, I'll have to make sure they don't go after the two boys that are off limits. Ugh I'm not looking forward to this.

{Peter's P.O.V}

Y/n gets an annoyed look on her face. I laugh out loud.
"What are you laughing at." She asks me.
"Look at your face. You are as red as a flaming orchid. Don't worry my love, I'm yours." She smiles at me.
"I'm worried about you and Felix. Because he is unavailable too?" Felix looks at her confused.
"I am?" Tillianna, who is still in Felix's arms, tightens her grip on him. She whispers in his ear.
"My Onyx. Mine." And he blushes again.
"Told you, your taken Felix." Y/N said smugly.
"Are you really going to complain?" He shakes his head.
"No, because this is my gem. Mine." He whispers in her ear. She giggles, this is making me uncomfortable.
"Calm down Peter. Their soul mates, like I'm yours." Y/N kisses me.
"Well I have to go get those girls. Felix will you come with me?"
"Does he have to daddy?" My heart melts.
"Yes princess. He's gonna help daddy like the strong knight he is."
"So he's gonna be a knight for those other girls?" She starts to tear up.
"No princess, he is only your knight in shining armor." I caress her head and she reaches for me. Felix passed her over.
"Daddy, don't let those girls take you and Onyx from me and mommy ok? Pinky promise." She holds her finger out and I interlock mine with hers.
"I pinky promise that I won't let those girls take us away from you girls. How could I? You are my princess and Mommy is my queen."
"And Onyx is my knight."
"Yes little gem, I'm your knight. I will protect you."
"And I will protect mommy as her king." I kiss the top of her head and pass her over to Y/N and fly to where the girls were dropped off.

*15 minutes later*

We arrive at the place and there are two girls in nightgowns.
"What are you doing here?" A girl with dirty blonde long hair gets startled.
"Who are you?" She asks
"I'm Peter, Peter Pan. What's your name?"
"I'm Wendy Darling and this is my friend E/N (enemies name) she was with me." The other girl named E/N is eyeing Felix head to tail. He roll his eyes.
"Eyes on Pan, girl." She walks closer to him.
"My name is E/N handsome, not girl but you can call me whatever you want." He backs away and she follows him. As soon as he is past me I step in her way.
"You are on my island, if you follow my rules, you might be able to stay. Rule #1: Don't harass my lost boys. Rule #2: Felix and I are off limits... Period. If you don't wanna get hurt you will follow these two very simple rules." E/N scoffs and stomps her foot on the ground.
"Did you think that was gonna get you your way? You can't have him."
"Why?"
"He has a soul mate."
"Soul mates can be stolen.
"Aye, they can, be he can't. Nor can I."