She can do magic?

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I wake up with Peter's arm around my waist. I carefully removed myself from his grasp and sighed quietly in relief when he didn't wake up. I got to my bag and put on some clothes.

I grab my bow, thankfully Felix gave it to Peter when I walked into the hut and it was laying next to my bag

I grab my bow, thankfully Felix gave it to Peter when I walked into the hut and it was laying next to my bag. I walk into the forest and decided to go hunt for a while. I have an arrow in my bow ready to strike when I see prey. I hear movement and I see a stag, perfect. I pulled back my arrow, take a deep breath, and fire. One hit and it's killed. I do some magic so it's lighter because it was a big stag. I grab some berries from a bush. There were red ones and blue ones, I didn't trust the blue ones so I just picked the red ones. I walk back to camp with people frantically running around.
"I can't believe we can't find one girl. She couldn't just disappear!" Peter roared.
"You're right, I couldn't just disappear. I went hunting. I didn't wanna wake anyone." Peter's eyes fly to me and he randomly appeared in front of me as he grabs my shoulder forcefully.
"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!" I glared at him.
"DO NOT YELL AT ME!!!" I said in a commanding voice. He looks at me with a shocked expression and let's go of me. I throw the stag down and took out all the berries I picked.
"I have dinner. I'll make it later." I got next to a tree the wasn't being used for anything. I placed my bow and bag down next to it and placed my hand on the bark feeling the inside of the tree.

{Peter's P.O.V}

I watched her very closely as she placed her hand on the tree. Everyone's eyes wide when a door appears and she grabs her things walking in. A room has appeared and is fully furnished.

 A room has appeared and is fully furnished

I walk up to her quickly and grab her arm gently

I walk up to her quickly and grab her arm gently. She turns and looks at her arm then glances up at me with her eyebrow raised.
"Yes Peter?"
"You can do magic?" She smirks.
"Yes just like you and the other boys can." I shook my head.
"The other boys can't do magic. Only me. And you apparently. How can you do magic?"
"Oh well I mean I ju-"
"No, what I mean is that only I can do magic here because I made Neverland. There is no way you could do magic."   Y/N just giggled
"I mean I just did dear. Why are you so shocked." I softly removes herself from my hands
"I've been alive for over 100 years and I haven't met or seen someone that can do magic that was called by the flute."
"I guess that just makes me special." Felix comes to the door looking shocked.
"What the hell happened here? Peter why does she get a fully furnished room?" She giggles at him, making my blood boil.
"He didn't make it Felix, I did." He looks at her shocked as I was and he looks at me.
"She can do magic?"
"Yes, she can." Y/N replied, clearly annoyed. She turns to me and tugs on my sleeve.
"Can we all have breakfast? I would like to talk to everyone about a few things." I just nodded at her.