He belongs to me 🔥🌶️

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I look over at Peter with an idea in my head. I walk over to him and tell him my plan. He has a huge grin on his face and nods eagerly.
"Boys!!! I want you all to go to the camp by the traps. I need to spend some quality time with our new lost girls. They seem to be having a hard time coping." Felix looks at him confused and Peter winks at him.
"Y/N will be taking you there. Tillianna, will you come here please?" Our daughter walks up to him and he kneels in front of her.
"I have a very important job for you." He hands her a little pan flute.
"Since I won't be there, I need you to play music for the boys and Felix, can you do that for me?" She nods excitedly.
"I sure can daddy." And she bounds towards Felix.
"Devin, go let E/N out of the cage." They all look very confused but they obey.

*15-20 minutes later*

I start to take them to the trapping camp site and Felix catches up to me.
"So what are you guys planning? Why are we all going to the traps and why are you letting him be alone with those girls."
"He won't be alone. I don't wanna traumatize everyone. He belongs to me and they will know." Felix blushes.
"I get it now, so the girls won't know that you will be there?" I shook my head.
"Nope but they will hear us. I want you to be in charge when I leave, keep an eye on Tilly, not like I need to tell you that." Tilly comes running up to Felix.
"I wanna piggy back ride Onyx!!!" He stoops down and offers her his back to climb on. She does happily and she squeals when he starts running.

*at the camp site*

"Ok everyone get settled in. Tilly will you play a tune for them to dance to?"
"Yes mommy!!!" And she starts playing, the boys get just as entranced as they do with Peter. That's our daughter.
"Oh I forgot something, I gotta go back. Don't wait up for me boys. Love you guys, have fun."
"You have fun." Felix whispers to me
"Oh I will."

{Peter's P.O.V}

"Ok girls. I think we all had a little bit of a misunderstanding. So the little girl that is constantly clinging to Felix-"
"Yeah, um why do you allow that?" E/N asks.
"Well that's my daughter, and Felix is hers."
"A little girl shouldn't be able to claim someone." She's huffs
"Hush E/N." Wendy says.
"Is it just gonna be us three here tonight?" Wendy asked me.
"I believe so. We can get to know each other. Let's play 20 questions." After a few hours of playing they decided to go lay down, that's when I spotted Y/N in the bushes waiting.
"Gods, they had their hands all over you. I was having a hard time sitting still."
"Well, now you can have your hands all over me." I took her hand and pulled her into our hut. I kissed her and pulled her in close so our bodies were flush with each other. I kissed my way up to her ear.
"Now, it's my turn to be dominant. If you obey then you will get a reward, if you disobey you will get a punishment. Do you understand kitty?" I turn her around to face the mirror that I just conjured. I put my hand around her neck but I didn't squeeze. She whimpers and nods
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you love."
"Yes Master." My eyes widened. I didn't expect that but I liked it.
"Good kitty now, why don't you take those clothes off slowly for me." She obeys and does a little strip tease. As soon as she is undressed I undo my belt and pull my pants down.
"Suck me off kitty." She crawls on all fours towards me and grabs a hold of my cock. I moaned loudly and threw my head back. She did one long lick from my base to my tip before she took me completely in her mouth. She starts to bob her head while twirling her tongue. It won't take me long if she keeps doing that. I start to breathe heavily and buck my hips. I grab a hand full of her hair and pull on it causing her to moan sending vibrations through my cock. I pull out and flip her so she is on all fours facing the mirror. I take off the rest of my clothes and get behind her.
"Watch yourself." I growl in her ear. She looked into the mirror as I kissed down her back. She hummed in satisfaction at the sensation of my kisses. I lined myself up to her and thrust in fast and hard. She moans loudly and claws at the floor.
"Give me your arms." I moaned. She sat up slightly and threw her hands behind her. I grabbed them and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her back slightly and her head up.
"Watch!" I said and I thrust into her at a fast pace. Nothing is heard but our moans and skin slapping together.
"God you feel so good kitty. Say my name."
"Peter." She moans quietly. I growl
"Wrong. Say my name!"
"Master Peter." I moan, going faster
"Louder!"
"Master Peter!"
"LOUDER!!!"
"MASTER PETER!!! OH GODS!!! I'M GONNA-"
"No, hold it kitty." My thrusts still fast but getting sloppier.
"PLEASE MASTER!!!" Oh God this is so fucking hot. The way she's begging for me. Her eyes glued to the mirror, watching as her boobs bounce from me pounding into her.
"That's right kitty. Beg for it."
"PLEASE MASTER PETER, I WANNA CUM!!!" I go faster and harder.
"Cum cum kitty kitty." She moans my name and title as she releases on me which in turn causes me to cum as well.
"You're so pretty pretty." I let go of her arms and hair and she collapsed onto the floor. I picked her up and started after care. I put her into bed and climbed in next to her. We didn't bother getting dressed.

{E/N's P.O.V}

Oh my God. I didn't want to hear any of that. I get the picture, Peter belongs to her. But that doesn't mean I can't steal Felix from the little brat.